Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lanefox

Mahrez to .......................?

1 minute ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Wonder what the owners , Shakey and the rest of the players think about his and his entourage's  behaviour.

Bet secretly their fuming.

This is what the Mahrez camp want, this is the near the final attempt to force a move by alienating the club and fans,  they're seperating themselves from the club, this is everything bar a strike imo

Get rid of him as far as I'm concerned. Been good us for us when he chooses to be but has also been a waste of space at times aswell.

We want players that are fully committed to the club and he isn't. Cash in and get rid.

He's our best and most creative player on his day. Without him we are West Brom.

We MUST have a plan in place for a replacement and I'm unconvinced we have.

He will not be allowed to go on the cheap though. Roma sold Salah and Rudiger for big money. Pay the going rate or feck off.

The papers are making out that Mahrez is whinging to be sold, but he has to realise the club has put a £50m price tag on his head and if nobody comes in with a solid offer near £50m then they'll just keep on refusing the offers which means he'll still be contracted and a Leicester City player so he needs to roll up his sleaves and play for a move in the coming weeks or months this transfer window or the next and not throw his rattle out of his pram like Payet and now seems Sanchez is about to do !!

10 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Get rid of him as far as I'm concerned. Been good us for us when he chooses to be but has also been a waste of space at times aswell.

We want players that are fully committed to the club and he isn't. Cash in and get rid.

My sentiments exactly

Only at Leicester!!

A PFA Player of the year, The best I have seen in 40 plus years and people can't wait to get rid. 

Do you thrive on relegation battles or life in the Championship?

52 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

If I'm honest I'd get a replacement in or look to not include him in our plans. Until Roma come in with a £50m bid than he can rot in the reserves.

If Leicester were asking for £50m the conversation would have ended a month ago.

Also I'm a Roma fan and I can guarantee you that's not the sum you'll be getting anytime soon. Not from us at least. 

1 hour ago, Rusko187 said:

If I'm honest I'd get a replacement in or look to not include him in our plans. Until Roma come in with a £50m bid than he can rot in the reserves.

This will go wrong in so many ways.

No player will ever want to play for Leicester again if this were to happen combined with the sacking of Ranieri.

Mahrez will still be paid 120k/week for doing nothing until 2021. Management will eventually get sick of paying off this wage for a reserve player and sell him off at an even lower price than what Roma is proposing now. 

2 minutes ago, SaporeDiMahrez said:

If Leicester were asking for £50m the conversation would have ended a month ago.

Also I'm a Roma fan and I can guarantee you that's not the sum you'll be getting anytime soon. Not from us at least. 

Roma should move on to targets within their budget then. We look like we've decided £50m is too much for Siggurdson so there's no point us bidding £30m

3 minutes ago, Redouane said:

This will go wrong in so many ways.

No player will ever want to play for Leicester again if this were to happen combined with the sacking of Ranieri.

Mahrez will still be paid 120k/week for doing nothing until 2021. Management will eventually get sick of paying off this wage for a reserve player and sell him off at an even lower price than what Roma is proposing now. 

Anyone saying we should let him go for £30m doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Anyone saying we should let him go for £30m doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart

No I'm not saying let him go, but that guy was saying block the move and let him rot in the reserves. If the club blocks the move, then they better keep him as a regular.

Just now, Redouane said:

No I'm not saying let him go, but that guy was saying let him rot in the reserves. If the club blocks the move, then they better keep him as a regular.

I'd do neither unless a suitable bid comes in. If that doesn't happen and he has any sense he'll knuckle down and put in the sort of performances that will spark more interest than just Roma which would at best be a short term move

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Roma should move on to targets within their budget then. We look like we've decided £50m is too much for Siggurdson so there's no point us bidding £30m

I'm in agreement with you when you say that Riyad can't be worth less than Siggurdson... I understand that; I would feel the same if I were a Leicester supporter. 

But the thing no one seems to realize here is that Leicester are free to do whatever they want. I would tell As Roma to **** off too, but haven't you is the real question. 

1 minute ago, SaporeDiMahrez said:

I'm in agreement with you when you say that Riyad can't be worth less than Siggurdson... I understand that; I would feel the same if I were a Leicester supporter. 

But the thing no one seems to realize here is that Leicester are free to do whatever they want. I would tell As Roma to **** off too, but haven't you is the real question. 

I have no problem Swansea valuing Gylfi at £50m. That's what he's worth to them, it's up to the buying club to decide whether he's worth that to them. Same with Riyad

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'd do neither unless a suitable bid comes in. If that doesn't happen and he has any sense he'll knuckle down and put in the sort of performances that will spark more interest than just Roma which would at best be a short term move

When he came on Friday, he 'knuckled down' straightaway with his pass to Nacho that led to Vardy's goal. Keep at all costs. If we have to sell, £50m is the minimum - Kyle Walker £50m!

38 minutes ago, Livid said:

Only at Leicester!!

A PFA Player of the year, The best I have seen in 40 plus years and people can't wait to get rid. 

Do you thrive on relegation battles or life in the Championship?

You missed out the bit where he wants to get rid of us?

Archived