Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Brighton & Hove Albion Match Thread - Home

Just now, MC Prussian said:

If that's a free-kick for Brighton, then the game's gone mad. Duffy with the most ridiculous challenge ever? lol

This. 

Cantona-esque attack on Shinji...and a free kick to Brighton  :o

48 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Queue outside ticket office is ridiculous so many empty seats. What a farce of a club sometimes 

My season ticket got rejected at the turnstile, was told to go to the ticket office. That queue was massive and the game had already started. I gave up and went home. Shocking!! 

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Well, the Okazaki haters have got off to a bad start to the season.

I can't rep this enough!

But I do think the purchase of another no.10 may have lit a much needed fire under his goal scoring inadequacies!

2 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

lol

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Like Vardy and and Drinks?

Yeah. The same Drinks who didn't mske it to the Euro 2016, although he should have been there.

Decent half. Very surprised how passive Brighton are, it's like they aren't even trying. We should be further ahead really. 

It's a shame Iborra is out as games like these are crying out for more creativity in the middle of the park and would like to see if he would help with that. James has been ok but if anything Ndidi has made more happen. 

1-0 is a dangerous score line but really we should be adding to this lead in the second 45. 

Lots of good performances out there so far. 

Archived