Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

12-year-old scores three in two games for Germany U16s

_97791372_wonderkid2.jpg

Youssoufa Moukoko, 12, has scored three goals in two appearances for Germany's Under-16s

The father of a 12-year-old boy who has scored three times in two under-16 internationals for Germany has rejected doubts about his son's true age.

Cameroon-born Youssoufa Moukoko followed his debut goal against Austria on Monday with a double against the same side in a 2-1 win on Wednesday.

He has also scored 13 goals in five games for Borussia Dortmund Under-17s.

"Straight after the birth, I registered him at the German embassy in Yaounde," said his father, Joseph.

"We have a German birth certificate."

According to his official birth certificate, Moukok was born on 20 November, 2004 in Cameroon.

There have been some questions in the German press over the youngster's true age, but the German Football Association (DFB) has said all the paperwork is in order.

"The DFB has already had a number of intensive discussions with Borussia Dortmund at various levels," it said in a statement.

"There is no doubt about the correctness of the age of the player."

Under DFB rules, Moukoko will not be allowed to play in the Bundesliga until he is 17.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41258217

12 year old..Bullsh*t

"Straight after the birth, I registered him at the German embassy in Yaounde," said his father, Joseph.

Joseph mate, I believe you and I applaud you, that four and a half year walk to the embassy must have been knackering

21 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

So if he is 12 his 54 year old dad had a child with a 16 year old. The story just gets weirder. I feel like this should be on a satirical site...

It cracks me up lol... how anyone can believe he is 12 is beyond me... he is at the very least late teens, I bet he is driving around in his Ferrari as well lol 

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

So if he is 12 his 54 year old dad had a child with a 16 year old. The story just gets weirder. I feel like this should be on a satirical site...

If he is any older than 12 then his mum would have been even younger...

Remember going to watch Pakistan v Bangladesh "under-19s" cricket at Harborough a few years ago. Most of the players looked to be mid-20s and one was easily about 40-odd.

Got chatting to an Aussie guy who was one of the coaches. Basically said birthdays aren't really a thing in either country so they just have to take some kind of sample from their bodies to provide as good a guess as they can, then they get given a birthday based on that. lol

Mad how that can be allowed in top level "youth" sport.

On 13/09/2017 at 13:18, fazzyfox said:

Joseph mate, I believe you and I applaud you, that four and a half year walk to the embassy must have been knackering

It made him big and strong 

Archived