Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

2018 Deathlist

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

Rip TotalBiscuit. :(

What a loss to the gaming community, gone far too soon. 

Hugely influential within the gaming community on Youtube and Twitch. It was pretty obvious the end was near after he posted a heart-breaking update on his condition to Reddit last month, but still shocking nonetheless. Really going to miss his video's and podcasts.  

Sad to hear about TotalBiscuit, He actually used to work in the Game in Leicester town center when he went uni here and I spoke to him once or twice, this was before he was even on youtube, he had some pretty far out political views, but he was spot on with his gaming opinions

Edited by MrSpaM

53 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Sad to hear about TotalBiscuit, He actually used to work in the Game in Leicester town center when he went uni here and I spoke to him once or twice, this was before he was even on youtube, he had some pretty far out political views, but he was spot on with his gaming opinions

He went to DMU didn't he?

• 2 weeks later...

A blast from the past: Mary Wilson (102), widow of Harold, Labour PM in the 60s/70s: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/07/lady-mary-wilson-wife-former-labour-prime-minister-dies-aged/

First PM or spouse to hit a century, I think.

I can just about remember her as PM's wife in the 70s - lots of tutting about her not playing the loyal, silent trophy wife, preferring to write and publish poetry.

That obituary reckons she also opposed the UK joining the Common Market, which I don't remember.

I remember the gossip, too, about Harold Wilson's personal secretary, Marcia Williams/Falkender, influencing his decisions and allegations (denied and never proved, I think) that she was having an affair with the PM.

Edited by Alf Bentley

On 07/01/2018 at 13:19, Durnerz said:

Peter Stringfellow
Kevin Spacey
Joe Jackson (Michael Jacksons dad)
Davina McCall
Larry Merchant

Under 40:

Gemma Collins

First pick! Never normally get one, RIP to the king of clubs 

1 hour ago, Durnerz said:

Genuinely saddened by the death of Anthony Bourdain, his shows inspired a lot of my travels and all the good times I had on them. A real sad loss.

Likewise mate, just recently took some of his early books on holiday to re-read yet again they are that good. 

Absolute Rock N Roll that guy...gutted.

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Leslie Grantham of Dirty Den fame aged 71.

I stopped watching Eastenders when Dirty Den died the first time around. He was a great character. 

9 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I stopped watching Eastenders when Dirty Den died the first time around. He was a great character. 

Probably because I watched it more than Eastenders at the time and on repeats on Challenge over the years, but I remember him more when he hosted the Fort Boyard game show (which was around 20 years ago now).

Edited by Wymeswold fox