Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

2018 Deathlist

On 14/12/2017 at 19:02, separator said:

Mel Brooks

Bill Maynard

Peter Mayhew

Harvey Weinstein

Engelbert Humperdinck

Under 40 : Sheridan Smith

Bill Maynard was on my list unfortunately. One minute Heartbeat.. the next......

RIP

7 hours ago, boots60 said:

Bill Maynard. One of our own.

Aged 89 R.I.P

"Pint of cooking & a bag of nuts"

Loved that show when I was a kid. It was never the same when Greengrass was written out.

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Loved that show when I was a kid. It was never the same when Greengrass was written out.

Suffered a stroke I believe while making the show, did return briefly to do an episode of the spin off The Royal. To his credit the stroke he'd suffered was nearly 20 years ago, so he's done really well. Done so many great things on TV and Film in Heartbeat to the Carry On's.  

Edited by Leicesterpool

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 13:12, boots60 said:

Bill Maynard. One of our own.

Aged 89 R.I.P

"Pint of cooking & a bag of nuts"

A colleague of mine went to him following a fall a couple of weeks ago. He was subsequently taken to hospital.

Bill gave him a bottle of Bill Maynard beer. I assume brewed by Everards.

Nice chap. RIP

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Ray Wilkins has died after a heart attack :( he was a great player back in the day and always quite liked him on talk sport.

First saw him as a 14 year old England schoolboy and latterly when he played for Chelsea.  Gone before his time.  :(

14 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Eric Bristow. The Crafty Cockney. Only 60. RIP

Darts saved Bristow from a life of crime

Before fame & fortune he was a member of South London's "Oxton Boys" they once they burgled a house in broad daylight, pausing only to cook themselves a fry-up before washing the pots and pans afterwards.

Not condoning this but it highlights the huge differences in gang crime culture back in the 1970's compared to now.

'The founder of Takeover Radio - Leicester's community radio station - has died at the age of 61. Graham Coley had been battling cancer.

He started Takeover Radio in 1998, the first station in the UK that gives children editorial control over their programmes and allows them to present the shows live.

Graham helped to launch the career of many young people who've go on to work in the media industry. Robin Webber-Jones is the station's director and said Graham's energy and hard work will be greatly missed.'

Edited by Wymeswold fox

On 4/6/2018 at 17:15, Wymeswold fox said:

I hope they didn't show this live on CBeebies.

Providing a moral education for the young is all very well, but this sounds a bit adult for pre-watershed tots.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

I hope they didn't show this live on CBeebies.

Providing a moral education for the young is all very well, but this sounds a bit adult for pre-watershed tots.

I was going to say that it was a bit odd showing a Tinky Winky to kids in the first place, then I remembered it was the BBC and it all made sense.

• Haha 3