Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

We have to be realistic, Our squad at it's best when everyone is fit will struggle to break top 6. But it lacks quality in depth. a few injuries, a few rested players and we're going to be distincty average.

Not great to see them not press and work hard though, feeling for Slim he's been the only one pressing forward but he needs help.

Just now, foxes21 said:

Worrying thing is Puel is questionable when it comes to making subs. Probably won’t makes a change until the 75th minute 

Risky with our schedule, if he makes subs now, someone who did 90 on Saturday might pull up injured

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Sorry but we're the home team, with pedigree and multi million squad against a bunch of cow herders

I'd love someone to herd us like that. Top quality cow herder, Wagner. I can only dream about such top quality cow herdering.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Wes's injury looks like a hamstring, I can't remember the last time he was out injured.

Went off in the Atletico game and missed the rest of the season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Wes's injury looks like a hamstring, I can't remember the last time he was out injured.

Last year. Injured himself in the Sevilla match and was out from then until we needed him to replace the suspended Huth against Atletico. Injured himself again and was out for the season.  

5 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

0 attempts on target. I binned dinner with the Mrs off for this. I was hoping to atleast share the doghouse with 3 points. Christ.

Cheer up mate the second half has to be better than the first surely. I refuse to believe we wont bang that lot

This is just sh*t, we need to turn this blip around quick because we look devoid of ideas and allow the opposition regardless of quality to just look at ease against us.

Watford, Palace just found it easy, two teams we should be getting some sort of result against if you want to be in those European places... to draw or lose today would mean 1 point at the most against the likes of Watford, palace and Huddersfield... 

We need someone like Ben Arfa.

Someone who will get the ball at his feet, and not look for a pass, but shove his head down and bomb forward. 

Too many sideways passes against a team with very good organisation. 

We need an attacking full back, 

Someone like Ben Arfa 

And ship off King and James for a new midfielder.