Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Just now, Unabomber said:

Shocked at negativity before we have even kicked off 

In fairness it’s the usual few who enjoy getting their negativity in early doors. Almost like some want us to plunge from managerial crisis to managerial crisis. For some there problem with Puel is simply that his press conferences and interviews aren’t loaded with witty banter.

• Like 2

Just now, harpendenfox said:

In fairness it’s the usual few who enjoy getting their negativity in early doors. Almost like some want us to plunge from managerial crisis to managerial crisis. For some there problem with Puel is simply that his press conferences and interviews aren’t loaded with witty banter.

Yeah I mean I don’t read these threads so was a bit taken aback 

Just now, KingKoala said:

Tactics are clear.

There will be lots of crosses and hoofing today.

Here's the plan - Kasper to launch it Slimani who will get beaten by Udders' centre backs; holds up his arms after twenty minutes not getting what he wants. Huddersfield get at us, win the second balls, boss the game and score twice. We get a stupid petulent sending off and game over. Silva on for a fifteen minute cameo and pulls a hamstring. Cue pandimonium. 

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Where is King? Injured?

I don't think he's that much of a loss, Puel obviously has come to the conclusion he doesn't offer anything at the moment.

Right call and interesting to see how James defines his role in midfield, hopefully a bit more active and influential.

If Huddersfield have any sense they’ll press the fvck out of us and have a go. We are clueless against that.

As it is I expect them to do absolutely nothing and let us play at a slow tempo and we’ll win another very boring game by a 1-goal margin.