Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

Doggist yes - **** - no need for the insults. Rather than insult go and clean your house, you might have visitors soon and they won't want that stale dog odour on their clothes

There is plenty you can do to combat dog odour, not much you can do about being a príck.

Strokes has gone quiet. Probably taking his smelly mutt for a walk . Don't forget to pick its steamer up when he drops it lad.

You must have the mental age of a fourteen year old, if you can't cope with a bit of poo. I happily pick up dog poo and if it keeps tools like you away, im even happier.

Not miserable really, do you pong too?

I would have them all put down personally

I can't tell if you're trolling or not but no, I don't pong. If you hate dogs, fair enough but no need to get on your period about dogs and dog owners.

You might not have to worry about dog shit but I'd be more concerned about the shit coming out of your mouth if I was you.

I can't tell if you're trolling or not but no, I don't pong. If you hate dogs, fair enough but no need to get on your period about dogs and dog owners.

You might not have to worry about dog shit but I'd be more concerned about the shit coming out of your mouth if I was you.

Crikey the insults for having an opinion. Am I on Bentleys roof??

It's just my opinion about these council animals, not need to insult. Try and be constructive instead.

Last week I was at the coast, walking down a picturesque street and three sets of people all came to ahead with their dogs. Suddenly a massive noise erupted as these animals locked horns, the peace disturbed. Owners trying to control these unruly beasts .

Horrible things, and you stick up for them.

Your insults by the way probably say quite a bit about the profile of the average dog owner.

It's just my opinion about these council animals, not need to insult. Try and be constructive instead.

Last week I was at the coast, walking down a picturesque street and three sets of people all came to ahead with their dogs. Suddenly a massive noise erupted as these animals locked horns, the peace disturbed. Owners trying to control these unruly beasts .

Your insults by the way probably say quite a bit about the profile of the average dog owner.

Have you never seen humans lock horns? Never come accross smelly humans? Dogs like humans are individual and can carry personality traights from there breed but each and everyone unique.

So stop talking bollocks and find another thread to ruin.

I'm actually speechless..

Christ mate they're dogs not dinosaurs Edited by Beliall

Not every dog is exactly the same, it's not hard to grasp.

Some dogs do smell and some are poorly behaved but if you can't understand the joy that dogs bring for some people then you must be a little bit simple - if you don't like them fair enough but don't come into a thread about dogs and moan that you don't like them.

• Like 1