Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

You're a nasty piece of work for claiming all dogs should be put down. Come on kid, think about it.

Another insult from a dog person. I believe they should be put down because I think they are antisocial and there are several cases of dog attacks every year.

For having a considered and measured opinion, that does not make me a nasty piece of work.

You however, being insulting......

Another insult from a dog person. I believe they should be put down because I think they are antisocial and there are several cases of dog attacks every year.

For having a considered and measured opinion, that does not make me a nasty piece of work.

It's not considered though, is it? Suggesting all dogs should be put down because a tiny fraction of the dog population attack people is daft.
  • Like 1

I do not wish to entertain you and your silly words anymore. You're being a very silly little boy. Edited by Samilktray

I bet you have got a dog too? It appears that those that do can't offer reasoned debate.

You might as well just bark.

If you were really as intelligent as you like to portray, you'd have seen my post in here that contained a photograph of my dog. Silly man.

If you were really as intelligent as you like to portray, you'd have seen my post in here that contained a photograph of my dog. Silly man.

All you are doing is giving dog owners an even worse name than they already have. Here is a tip, stop insulting, debate properly and you have a chance of becoming a better person

Rob, just wondering if your opinion of dogs would change if you lost your sight?

On the same same subject, does anyone know who picks up the dog eggs from guide dogs, as the owner won't be able to see them?

Every animal has a right to exist, the question is which are right to domesticate and for what purpose.  It's obvious in society the pet dog, adds alot of value to society in terms of giude dogs, drug and police dogs, and general pets, as with all animals there is a risk to what they pose, it's about being mature, aware and be able to deal with those risks..........common sense should prevail......i'm all for a dog licence that challenges people before they become dog owners..

Some feckers on here are like comparing a dog to microwave with 'what ifs', i'm sure if microwaves are misused they would be more dangerous!!

Edited by Dr The Singh
  • Like 1

5kids, 7 cats*, a mrs , me. a dog might push us over the edge.

All the kids want one so its inevitable.

* 3 kittens. Our female had a litter

Try one of the other pets in the microwave, I suggest starting on medium settings first!! :P

My parents ancestry home had 7 dogs, 12 rabbits, 11 cats, and a eagle.....the only animal my mother wanted in the UK as a pet was a dog...........in that household was 14 kids, never one incidence, that doeasn't mean a animal is safe, it's knowing what risks it poses!!!  We used to have a german shepard named Sher Singh, during his tome we've had 6 kids, the dog was very protective of the kids,  but we would never leave him alone with the kids when thy were young etc etc!!