Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Conspiracy Theory

I couldnt find a thread dedicated to these fine things (im sure there is one and ive commented on it..hmmm???).

Anyhoo.... Hawaii's Missile warning...Japans Missile warning...convenient? At i time when our "leaders" and media are obsessing about nuclear war, suddenly two warnings go out "by mistake". This is about keeping everyone scared... FACT!! (note i used capitals and TWO exclamation marks..so :thumbup:)

And again for those that dont believe in government conspiracies...

GULF OF TONKIN INCIDENT...

On August 2, 1964, the USS. Maddox opened fire on what it later claimed were several North Vietnamese targets. The skirmish deepened America’s involvement in the Vietnam War, leading to the death of thousands of U.S. soldiers and many more Vietnamese, including hundreds of thousands of civilians. Except, it turned out the “targets” the Maddox fired upon didn’t actually exist.

It’s still debated today whether the incident was an intentional misdirection by the military. But one thing is certain: President Johnson’s original claim that the North Vietnamese fired first has been debunked. Even former Defense Secretary Robert McNamara admitted as much in an interview before his death. After all, it’s kind of hard to start a fight when you’re not even there.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ozleicester said:

I couldnt find a thread dedicated to these fine things (im sure there is one and ive commented on it..hmmm???).

Anyhoo.... Hawaii's Missile warning...Japans Missile warning...convenient? At i time when our "leaders" and media are obsessing about nuclear war, suddenly two warnings go out "by mistake". This is about keeping everyone scared... FACT!! (note i used capitals and TWO exclamation marks..so :thumbup:)

On August 2, 1964, the USS. Maddox opened fire on what it later claimed were several North Vietnamese targets. The skirmish deepened America’s involvement in the Vietnam War, leading to the death of thousands of U.S. soldiers and many more Vietnamese, including hundreds of thousands of civilians. Except, it turned out the “targets” the Maddox fired upon didn’t actually exist.

It’s still debated today whether the incident was an intentional misdirection by the military. But one thing is certain: President Johnson’s original claim that the North Vietnamese fired first has been debunked. Even former Defense Secretary Robert McNamara admitted as much in an interview before his death. After all, it’s kind of hard to start a fight when you’re not even there.

Meh.

There a few on here that could start a fight in an empty room.

• Haha 1

There had been talk from various US media (albeit less-famous ones) and political theorists that 9/11 was an "inside job" ordered by George Bush.

But the simple fact is that a few planes crashed into key American finance buildings and the people behind it were from the Al Qaeda group, and nothing else imo..

59 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

There had been talk from various US media (albeit less-famous ones) and political theorists that 9/11 was an "inside job" ordered by George Bush.

But the simple fact is that a few planes crashed into key American finance buildings and the people behind it were from the Al Qaeda group, and nothing else imo..

no this is my cup of tea!

search tower 7

• Like 1

Conspiracy theories by @cityfanlee23

16 hours ago, ozleicester said:

There is a thread. Conspiracy Theories by @cityfanlee23

7 hours ago, the fox said:

no this is my cup of tea!

search tower 7

If you're interested in 9/11 being an inside job go to the Corbett Report. He's done dozens of podcasts about it and google Indira Singh.

Edited by sm1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I got a new black away shirt for Xmas this year. So far if i wear it LCFC do NOT lose. The only time i havent worn it on match day since i got it was when we played Liverpool and lost 2-1. 

How spooky is that! 

So it’s your fault? And there I was blaming the players :mad:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Too much doesn’t add up, I’m in the tinfoil hat gang tbh.

I agree with Strokes. (Four words I never thought I’d have occasion to type).

It is possible that the whole thing was orchestrated by a man living in a cave on a remote mountain on the other side of the world. That could have happened.

But, it is slightly more believable that he had inside help from some US agency.

1 minute ago, Fox Ulike said:

It is possible that the whole thing was orchestrated by a man living in a cave on a remote mountain on the other side of the world. That could have happened.

But, it is slightly more believable that he had inside help from some US agency.

:o

45 minutes ago, Fox Ulike said:

:jawdrop:   All credibility lost...

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Fox Ulike said:

i mean, didn't the us government start al qaeda? it's the cuba files all over again, the us gov was ready to engineer a "terrorist attack" and blame it on cuba.

the oil frenzy was at an all time high, so in order to have the backing of the people they had to eradicate any sympethy for the people in the middle east

Edited by the fox

• 4 weeks later...

One that jumped into my head today.

Various big companies and the government that is often in bed with them are actively contributing to pollution levels (or at the least letting it happen) because the subsequent scarcity of basic living resources (water, air) will then allow them to make money from privatising, owning and then selling them to a public who will have no choice but to buy or die.

Dystopian, but...who knows?

Just now, leicsmac said:

One that jumped into my head today.

Various big companies and the government that is often in bed with them are actively contributing to pollution levels (or at the least letting it happen) because the subsequent scarcity of basic living resources (water, air) will then allow them to make money from privatising, owning and then selling them to a public who will have no choice but to buy or die.

Dystopian, but...who knows?

I think it's pretty easy to believe that many people who are actively trying to dispute global warming, are doing so to profit from it. For example, as the polar ice caps melt, it allows shipping access that was previously covered by glaciers. Also, there is a lot of underwater oil reserves in the arctic regions. 

2 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

I think it's pretty easy to believe that many people who are actively trying to dispute global warming, are doing so to profit from it. For example, as the polar ice caps melt, it allows shipping access that was previously covered by glaciers. Also, there is a lot of underwater oil reserves in the arctic regions. 

I think what you've quoted there is less conspiracy theory and more conspiracy fact tbh - it's reasonably obvious that Pruitt, as well as other parties, are looking to turn a quick buck on the effects of climate change.

I'm just taking it a step further and saying that there's a possibility that these folks also want to control the basic resources that allow humans to live (more so than normal, anyway). Can't trust the water any more? Here's a bottle, pay me. Need clean air? Here's a canister, pay me.