Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shailen_patel4

Fans who don't celebrate

3 minutes ago, shailen_patel4 said:

Hate watching a game and seeing fans not celebrating when we score and just seeing them sit in there seats like what's the point in going to the games?

1 minute ago, Charl91 said:

Maybe they're fans of the other team.

so easy to spot especially when Liverpool or Utd are in town.

Against Utd just before Xmas, there was a Utd fan with his mate (unsure who he supported) and he was quite open about it (calling free-kicks against us, calling their goals class etc amid softly celebrating them. Gave him a bit of stick as the game went on cos he got fvcking annoying.

Got even more stick when Maguire's goal went in as well as other City fans had cottoned on to his allegiance! Wanted to knock him out to be honest as it annoys me so much. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bovril said:

My Dad doesn't always get up but that's because he's pretty ancient and by the time he's on his feet the opposition have already kicked off. Different strokes for different folks, when we score I'm not thinking about what people around me are doing. 

I only notice it on highlights 

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

so easy to spot especially when Liverpool or Utd are in town.

Against Utd just before Xmas, there was a Utd fan with his mate (unsure who he supported) and he was quite open about it (calling free-kicks against us, calling their goals class etc amid softly celebrating them. Gave him a bit of stick as the game went on cos he got fvcking annoying.

Got even more stick when Maguire's goal went in as well as other City fans had cottoned on to his allegiance! Wanted to knock him out to be honest as it annoys me so much. 

Report them to the stewards. Ropey I know, but they're taking up the tickets of actual fans. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I dunno what level your at but it's hard to get tickets especially away if your a Leicester fan,  if your following a top six club it's even harder.

Fair play, I've been going away games consistently for a long time and I've got enough points not to worry but some away games go to members and occasionally gen sale.

I'm pretty sure Arsenal went to gen sale, and maybe Manchester United and Newcastle. Even now, there's still loads left for Manchester City with Tuesday being the sale date for members.

1 hour ago, bovril said:

My Dad doesn't always get up but that's because he's pretty ancient and by the time he's on his feet the opposition have already kicked off. Different strokes for different folks, when we score I'm not thinking about what people around me are doing. 

I'm sure he claps or says something appreciative though?

I've seen fans who just moan incessantly and scoring/ doing well seems to ruin their "enjoyment". Very odd behaviour.

• Like 1