Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Can't get my head around why some people are happy for us to sell our best player for the 'right' money.

We don't need the money. Mahrez is irreplaceable. 

Exactly. Completely baffling. If he goes we probably won’t get into the Europa 

• Like 2

I dont care if Mahrez throws a Payet and refuses to play for us and we have to let him go in the summer for 30 mil.  If he goes this window it needs to be minimum around 100 mill. Man City feel they need a player and they couldnt have a more brilliant option than Mahrez. It needs to be pants down or no deal

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi
  • Like 2

Must also add I don't actually want him to go at all, and would sell at no price.

But I've got a bad feeling that this time his head really will be turned no matter what the outcome is. I hope I'm wrong.

It's either make as big a profit as you can get or have an effortless Mahrez.

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

2 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

How many foolish short sighted fans are they her? Happy to sell now? Like hell. Utter madness.

I wouldn't sell him. Not even for 90M.

He stays he keeps it on, weh have a go at a european spot, his value rises and we're in better position to attract players while still having time to find a replacement (as if the scout team didn't already begin). Letting him go would be catastrophic. We won't go down but boy, you can kiss good bye the the top 8.

Ideally we'd all like him to stay but very few players will turn down a move to a club like Man City. Especially one who made it clear last summer he wanted to go elsewhere and waited in an Airport last September in case something happened.

You have to look at the reality of it. If a financial powerhouse like Man City come knocking the result is inevitable.

Try being a fan of European clubs we've bought players from for a lot less. Kante, N'didi, Diabate etc. You win some, lose some.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Let's not forget coutinho has won nothing and has worse stats than mahrez. This rubbish about him being worth more because he's Brazilian is rubbish. 

Mahrez is worth more than Courtinho, he's a pfa player of the year and has won the premier league title. That's how i would value a player anyway.

Not read the whole thread so don’t know if there has been any confirmation that this true but I just think it’s all bollocks in an attempt to make deadline day interesting. I expect him still to be a leicester player on Thursday. 

I guess we’ll know the truth when tomorrow’s team news comes in. 

• Like 1

Mahrez & his agent will expect us to honour a "reasonable offer", like it's the fair thing to do.

How about slapping in your transfer request a little earlier in the window?

It's fair & we get that he wants to move to a bigger club, but he's behaved like a complete dick about it.

He may well go for definite in the summer, but we'd get just as much in the summer & we'd get now.  He would still have plenty left on his contract.

£100m minimum

• Like 1

Shouldn’t sell until the summer. He just has zero respect for the club unfortunately though and it will be a slight relief when he goes despite his talent. Can see him refusing to play tomorrow night.

Hope we go for Thorgan Hazard with the money we get for him

• Like 1