Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

In reality with tomorrow nights game, there's less than a day of the window and I wouldn't want to see him go for any less than £100m. Prices are inflated in January especially with less than a day to go so that price is reasonable. If he is going to go I hope we've learned from the Silva-Drinkwater disaster, if he's going to go, get it done ASAP so we can get Ben Arfa in.

• Like 2

It’s no surprise clubs want him, nor that he wants to be at a bigger club. He’ll go this time.

As for money? We won’t see a penny of it by way of reduced ticket prices, so I couldn’t give a fúck if it’s 50, 100 or 5,000 million.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No bids - just enquiries 

subtle difference

It’s clear that they want him. Man City ITK’s have confirmed that this began yesterday. 

Not sure we can knock back an ‘acceptable offer’. It’s not his fault the market has gone a bit mad. 75m should be sufficient despite what many on here think. It’s just the timing that stinks but you need to thank that Welsh git for that.

That’s about spot on, sadly. Only ever been 10 (??) players in the entire history of the game that have gone for that much. Despite his value to us being incalculable, that would be an acceptable end to the inevitable. ?

Edited by TrentFox

Like a few others are saying, around 70+ million and I will be happy enough to sell.

He will leave at the end of the season no doubt anyway.

Were not going down and we have to keep a good run going to hit top 6 

Selling him now gives us a good 6 months to sound out a good replacement Without rushing into a decision.

We have Gray waiting in the wings to step in, and see if he can produce the goods with regular football that he has been craving. By the end of the season a we would know if Gray can step up.

He will slowly burn his bridges now a second transfer request has been giving in.

Hope the club hold out and only sell for the right value as we don’t need the money.

If it doesn’t happen Riyad will have to pull up his socks and keep up his good form

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

We already bought a replacement, he scored two past Peterborough ;)

if he had done that for 10 or more games I'd agree. One game against league one opposition doesn't cut it......................................but he did look good didn't he :-)

If he goes for less than a ban full of dicks then our club is clearly run by a van full of dicks. 

Current market value would be close to £100 million. Personally think he’s better than Cuntiho, but that’s just me. 

Get ready for a royal roggering folks. 

I agree that we should try and convince Man City that he's there's in the summer.

We don't have an out for out replacement and I doubt we'll want to do a last minute sort of thing after we got our fingers burnt with the Silva deal.

Also think it should be 75M+. And that's being generous, he's worth over 100m in my eyes in this day and age. 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

Was expecting the inevitable sh*t-show that is the end of the window. Now I can't get anything done for the next two days. Thanks Riyad.

£60m is farcical. Double it.

And this guy's agent really is an arse-clown. I mean what is he expecting to happen when publicly handing in a request with 48hrs left of the window, besides risking turning the fans against him? If no move materialises (you know... Because these things take time Mr. Agent, you utter, utter willy-puller) then what?