Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

£90m+ or Pep can get down on his knees and suck my ****ing dick. 

**** the media saying we should be happy with chump change when shite like VVD goes for £75m. VVD ain't fit to wear a ****ing Mahrez mask for Halloween. 

But yeah, whatever. No hard feelings if and when he does go, he's done his time and then some if we're to believe what we've heard.

But let's make sure we get enough money to buy a decent replacement and not get bent over and ****ed like normal. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Blue ROI said:

Ideally we'd all like him to stay but very few players will turn down a move to a club like Man City. Especially one who made it clear last summer he wanted to go elsewhere and waited in an Airport last September in case something happened.

You have to look at the reality of it. If a financial powerhouse like Man City come knocking the result is inevitable.

Try being a fan of European clubs we've bought players from for a lot less. Kante, N'didi, Diabate etc. You win some, lose some.

That's right, but with a day left in the transfer market and being a financial powerhouse basically means they're going to have to pay a fortune for him.

• Like 1

Mahrez will leave at some point. Now is unfortunate and Mahrez has basically come out again as a giant cock with no loyalty and less brain. 

But it can you imagine the sulk if we don’t let him go?

neymar, van Dick and Cuntinho have changed the landscape. £100 million is the figure now - things change.

we won’t get a replacement. Even if we do they are liable to be shite. Not good this. But inevitable. 

10 minutes ago, copunk said:

Anyone else think a move for Zaha would be an ideal replacement plan? Or realistic? 

This.

Only thing is it'll possibly take £50m to get zaha these days

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

Defo but palace won’t be silly enough to sell him at this time of year hope like we won’t with palace 

Palace will know we will be gagging to replace Mahrez with money to blow if he goes so they will value Zaha well over the odds.

9 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

How many foolish short sighted fans are there here? Happy to sell now? Like hell. Utter madness.

I wouldn't sell him. Not even for 90M.

He stays he keeps it on, weh have a go at a european spot, his value rises and we're in better position to attract players while still having time to find a replacement (as if the scout team didn't already begin). Letting him go would be catastrophic. We won't go down but boy, you can kiss good bye the top 8.

Nobody is "happy" to sell now. But the reality is the club have told him he could go, that he needed to play hard to show teams he was worth an acceptable bid, and he has done everything Puel has asked of him, and now he has the opportunity of a lifetime, to play on what is potentially one of the best teams in football history. If we hold out for something like 100M or whatever you are suggested, we won't have the version of Mahrez we have seen this season -- we'll get mopey Mahrez, and mopey Mahrez is not worth keeping around. It sucks, I hate it, but let's not pretend we will get great performances from Riyad if we've told him he could go for an acceptable bid, such a bid comes in from Man City, and we say no. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

We already bought a replacement, he scored two past Peterborough ;)

Yeah but not so fast. Do you think Mahrez was listening to the pundits (Danny Murphy etc.) on Match of the Day who were saying Diabete looks the natural replacement for Mahrez? Then he thinks? maybe I can go now, I'll hand in a transfer request... 

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Palace will know we will be gagging to replace Mahrez with money to blow if he goes so they will value Zaha well over the odds.

We have an in-house replacement already, I don't think we will come across as incredibly desperate.