Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

God I hate the ****ing January window. I just hope we've got a plan in place, because he can join Man City and pick up a Premier League medal and maybe even Champions League. 

I'm amazed it's taken this long, but we hold the cards with a day to go. Don't **** about and actually get a good price. 

• Like 1

Just now, Koke said:

No bids - just enquiries 

subtle difference

It’s clear that they want him. Man City ITK’s have confirmed that this began yesterday. 

Not sure we can knock back an ‘acceptable offer’. It’s not his fault the market has gone a bit mad. 75m should be sufficient despite what many on here think. It’s just the timing that stinks but you need to thank that Welsh git for that.

• Like 1

If we got £75m for him I would agree to sell.

We keep saying we don't have a replacement but we'll be saying that when he does go regardless.

The club is not in any relegation trouble so its not the worst time to sell.

Besides he ain't gonna be here by the time next season starts.

Edited by Blue ROI
  • Like 1

i hate the way the media think £60mi is a good offer, what are they on, little old Leicester should be happy with that? 

we should be looking for £70mil+ at starters but id want £100mil tbh,

id be very surprised if we sold him, i doubt we will unless we get a stupidly high bid

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eskay said:

Everton tomorrow night is one of those games we could win if focussed and the 3 points would be handy. Hope nothing happens overnight to upset........

It's fvcking ridiculous to have matches on transfer deadline day. In fact this whole January window can chuff off.