Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Questions you've always wanted to ask Foxestalkers

I assume I can't be the only one that's always had things they've wanted to ask other members. 

Keep it reasonably civil, like. Yknow, within what's realistic to expect of FT. 

@bovril what do you actually do? You're probably the most nonchalant traveller on FT. There's no humble bragging about it and you're less forthcoming with the details than Baltimore. One minute you're in some former Yugoslav Republic, the next you're just casually trotting about Italy. I assume it's more than just holidaying? What do you do for a living and how long have you been moving about? 

@Voll Blau this must have been asked and answered a number of times but why on earth Bochum, which side instigated it and why?

@Ric Flair how have you not died from some cholesterol induced heart episode? 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

@Voll Blau this must have been asked and answered a number of times but why on earth Bochum, which side instigated it and why?

Lots in common - blue and white, yo-yo clubs, each have two main rivals who claim not to give a shit about us etc. Numbers wise it's really kicked on in the last four or five years, but there was always similar numbers going each way prior to that.

Blog here which covers how it all started.

https://filbospirit.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/the-german-leicester/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Not touching this with a sodding 10ft pole. lol

I'd like to ask @Innovindil where he got his 10ft pole. I would have asked to borrow it but the selfish sod would never say yes.

I'd ask @Webbo if he's concerned about the number of 10 foot poles nearby. 

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, toddybad said:

I'd like to ask @Innovindil where he got his 10ft pole. I would have asked to borrow it but the selfish sod would never say yes.

I'd ask @Webbo if he's concerned about the number of 10 foot poles nearby. 

I nicked it off a sleeping fisherman and you are correct, get your own sodding pole, you poleless peasant. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Lots in common - blue and white, yo-yo clubs, each have two main rivals who claim not to give a shit about us etc. Numbers wise it's really kicked on in the last four or five years, but there was always similar numbers going each way prior to that.

Blog here which covers how it all started.

https://filbospirit.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/the-german-leicester/

Thank you for responding in the intended nature of this thread. lol

36 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

@leicsmac seems to know a metric shitton about physics and space - work/study in the astrophysics area or just a general geek?

Bachelors in Astrophysics, Masters in Space Engineering, though right now I'm still looking for really fulltime work over here rather than writing a few articles from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1