Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

So what does everybody actually look like?

Hi there

We all chat on here and most the time it is friendly but sometimes it can get a bit heated.  It's funny, we have been brought together through a shared love of Leicester City but in probably most other ways we are wildly different. I wonder how many would be friends out there in the real world?

On that note I wondered how much we actually know about each other?  What do we like? What do we look like?

I thought a thread where we could share a few personal things (nothing that will enable stalking or identify theft, haha) might be interesting.

Don't worry if you cannae face it, it is a bit daunting actually being "real" online.

I suppose I should at least get things started even though I am highly embarrassed about sharing a photo.

Here goes nothing........

My favourite food is a very well made tomato based pasta, my favourite movie is Rumble Fish (hence the name) and here is a photo of me.....

male_erotic_art_1705_22.jpg

Love you all.

Rumble.

X

• Haha 2

To the best of my knowledge, the only poster I can recall who happily posts pictures of what they actually look like in real life is @Merging Cultures.

He seems quite happy to share pics of himself and his family. Fair play to him. If I looked like this I would too :thumbup:

Image result for dom joly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Hi there

We all chat on here and most the time it is friendly but sometimes it can get a bit heated.  It's funny, we have been brought together through a shared love of Leicester City but in probably most other ways we are wildly different. I wonder how many would be friends out there in the real world?

On that note I wondered how much we actually know about each other?  What do we like? What do we look like?

I thought a thread where we could share a few personal things (nothing that will enable stalking or identify theft, haha) might be interesting.

Don't worry if you cannae face it, it is a bit daunting actually being "real" online.

I suppose I should at least get things started even though I am highly embarrassed about sharing a photo.

Here goes nothing........

My favourite food is a very well made tomato based pasta, my favourite movie is Rumble Fish (hence the name) and here is a photo of me.....

male_erotic_art_1705_22.jpg

Love you all.

Rumble.

X

Never realised you were a man of such faith, Rumble..

• Like 1

Well I’ve put several pics of myself on and got dogs abuse ...   the one of me and Richard Gere ...    me in my cammo gear ...    and me in some rather fetching orange shorts ...   which got more abuse than the others put together !   

My advice ...    don’t do it !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Met a couple off here at away games so I'd be interested as to what they thought but some people at work refer to me as Noel (as in Noel Gallagher). But as I once told them I like to think of myself more as Paul McCartney, obviously.

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Well I’ve put several pics of myself on and got dogs abuse ...   the one of me and Richard Gere ...    me in my cammo gear ...    and me in some rather fetching orange shorts ...   which got more abuse than the others put together !   

My advice ...    don’t do it !

You last posted a bizarre picture of your nipples as I recall.