Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Atmosphere....

Yes, another thread. Oh well.

Why is it our Atmosphere has become non existent this Season and majority of last Season? Do we expect to turn up and just roll over teams all of a sudden? 

We went from having probably the best atmosphere in the Country to one of the worst now.

I see UFS arent doing anything for Chelsea, their displays normally help bump the atmopshere normally. Does anyone know if the club are planning anything?

Edited by Ashley

It’s hardly a surprise, atmosphere is always linked to success. Notably, the atmosphere has been decent at times (the United game) and when we’ve given the big teams a go. But you’d be stupid to think people will get behind the team when we are 1-0 down against Stoke, I don’t think it’s the “expectancy” of beating these teams , it’s more to do with factors of success and performance on the field. The atmosphere raised in the last 20 minutes against Stoke due to the performance being better. 

Also, in terms of Union FS they have to be permitted by the club to have these tifo displays which can be a challenge as the hierarchy in Leicester City are apparently very hard to work with. The displays also cost up to £1000 and take a lot of time, this £1000 isn’t always met by donations by fans too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I'd like to etablish how you've established  this Davie? ?

I haven't that's why I said 'perhaps'.

But then there's plenty who thought we'd finish 4, 6, 7, err not get relegated:P

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yes, another thread. Oh well.

Why is it our Atmosphere has become non existent this Season and majority of last Season? Do we expect to turn up and just roll over teams all of a sudden? 

We went from having probably the best atmosphere in the Country to one of the worst now.

I see UFS arent doing anything for Chelsea, their displays normally help bump the atmopshere normally. Does anyone know if the club are planning.

Our atmosphere in recent times has only been standout in Europe, the title winning season and the great escape.

All we either were playing well and winning plenty of games, had something to fight for or were in an unprecedented position as a club.

If we ever do extend the stadium maybe they could look at allocating an area of the ground as a singing section like they did at Wembley. This helps congregate people together and allow those who want to sing/ jump around to do so and those who just want to watch a game of football can as well. If they time it whilst extending the ground they can avoid uprooting existing supporters from their seats so everyone is a winner.

Has to be said we have by no means the worst home atmosphere in the league. The only ground I've been to so far this season with a good atmosphere is Huddersfield.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I think that's meant in jest, but you are right.

I was serious unfortunately, it does make noise (the lads) and the clappers, well frankly I look around and see everyone thinking the same thing “chant? No I’ve used my clapper for 5 seconds, my work here is done.” :( 

Edited by SheppyFox
  • Like 1

I wonder why people don't join in though. What encouragement is needed? I've always thought when games are boring / poor then everybody is "on edge" but everything about home games is a bit boring from the poor atmosphere up to the relentless King Power banners. There doesn't seem to be anything that screams passionate Leicester.

I prefer away games much more, can't wait for WBA.

Edited by Fox92