Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

I haven't touched alcohol for something like twenty-five years, but I'm guessing it was a bottle of San Miguel in the Spanish Pyrenees.

If you mean literally 'a pint' I have no idea.

Last pint out was a Stella, which I almost never drink, in a Cafe Rouge in a Centreparcs so probably was about seven quid. I've since had a bottle of Abbot Ale at home.

My best pint would probably have been a pint of Bluebird at the Black Bull in Coniston - the brewery's on the same site

1 minute ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Not really. But I was thirsty and it was literally all they had

When ever I go to a party or a barbecue there's always some Stella . I was drinking it on and off for a few years before I realised it was crap.

• Like 1

Haven't had alcohol since last October which was a bottle of Peroni. I love beer but it's too gassy for my guts so I've had to give it up :( Last 'pint' I really can't remember.

Best pint was Boddingtons when visiting Manchester years ago. I used to love drinking Boddies...

Last pint would be the 3 glasses of wine I've had this evening. And yes I was sad enough to work out if it comes to a pint or not. 

Best pint I have no idea, I drink far too much of the stuff to pick a favourite. 

Does wine count? 

3 minutes ago, oohaahmustafa said:

Cant beat a crisp pint of stella from decent pub that looks after its lines, ice cold, mega bubbly. 

Oh man I love beer.

Your first sentence would suggest otherwise.

• Like 2