Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

Last pint was a Blue Moon.

Best pints that stick out in my head are the Plum Porter previously mentioned and a chocolate vanilla stout.

Very much enjoyed some of the Mahou in the baking sun in Madrid but definitely not the "best" pint.

Last - Pint of Amstel in a posh country pub on Sunday halfway through a 13 mile walk

Best - Has to be the first pint I had in Wetherspoons, after the Edinburgh half marathon, was so dehydrated and downed it in about two gulps, think it was a Tuborg but it tasted better than any other lager I've ever had. In terms of quality, I'm a lager drinker and think Estrella Galicia from Spain is pretty special, ditto Sagres.

Not quite my last pint as I am currently over 400 miles from my home but a pint of Addlestones.

Back home from the local is up a hill then down a steep flight of stone steps.

Or along a muddy path across two fields. Sadly the first field is no longer grazed by cows.

Quite a challenge to walk through a corral of sleepy cattle without disturbing them! 

43 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Just got back from having a curry so had a pint of king fisher wasn't best not a massive fan of fizzy larger these days.

Best pint is a tough one, massive fan of neck oil by beavertown brewery great session ale 

I really like a Kingfisher