Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

2 minutes ago, Manini said:

Ask any Barman/maid for a shamrock these days and they look at you like you’ve pissed on their family on Christmas morning. 

I do remember the shamrock in the foam thing but not having one never impinged on my enjoyment of a pint. You'd think a barmaid would be happy to do something other than make a fecking Jagerbomb these days though.

1 minute ago, Max Wall said:

I do remember the shamrock in the foam thing but not having one never impinged on my enjoyment of a pint. You'd think a barmaid would be happy to do something other than make a fecking Jagerbomb these days though.

Nah doesn’t make a blind bit of difference, looks cool though. It just used to be fashionable didn’t it, if you go in to some O’Neils they’ll do you one, or more traditional pubs. 

Just now, Manini said:

Nah doesn’t make a blind bit of difference, looks cool though. It just used to be fashionable didn’t it, if you go in to some O’Neils they’ll do you one, or more traditional pubs. 

Almost every pub seemed to do it at one point in time. Rarely drink Guinness these days so I hadn't noticed it had disappeared tbh. Maybe it's just too 'last century' now, like cigarettes, Black Forest Gateau and good Man Utd teams.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

OOooo I’ve got a clover in the foam, I’m so important.

It's not annoying as art in the coffee. Happened a few weeks ago and my hand was hovering there to take it for about 30 seconds, I didn't want to put it down because I thought it'd look passive aggressive. Was a very English moment.