Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

54 minutes ago, zealot said:

I had a pint of CWTCH!

And it was pretty good...

https://www.tinyrebel.co.uk/beers/cwtch/

Really nice stuff.

Ive just been drinking generic Cambodian draft beer which in Siem Reap was 50 cents a pint. Questionable how much water went into it to be fair.

Looking forward to buying a beer I’ve never heard of for £5 a 2/3 pint.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I know this isn’t a pint but thank **** that’s true. Absolutely horrendous combo of cucumber, melon and beer. 

8AE39F52-9EFF-4A49-B4EB-460BFE1665EC.jpeg

lol They saw you coming with that one. There was only one can ever made, he's been trying to sell it since 2002

On 22/10/2018 at 20:06, baker11 said:

Drank a hefty amount of Astra this weekend in Hamburg. A very solid beer but not spectacular by German standards.

Ooohhh dear,many good Beers in Hamburg.Astra is the known standard,but once in Hamburg there are quite a few good choices

on draft,keeping to one,would be sacrilage!!!

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Sainsbury’s have a lot to answer for. I thought it sounded that bad it must be nice but no. I’m suing.

Who? The nurse that dropped you on your head at birth leading to the decision 3 decades later to buy that can? :D

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Langston said:

Wilde Child are a brewery I can't quite make my mind up on. Some of their dark beers are absolutely tremendous but absolutely all their output (pale or dark) has some ridiculous flavour tacked onto it. Mango and Vanilla Cheesecake IPA, that kind of shit.

I’ve just googled them and that Peanut butter and Banana porter rings a bell. Wasn’t a fan.

23 minutes ago, Langston said:

Wilde Child are a brewery I can't quite make my mind up on. Some of their dark beers are absolutely tremendous but absolutely all their output (pale or dark) has some ridiculous flavour tacked onto it. Mango and Vanilla Cheesecake IPA, that kind of shit.

I struggle with stuff like that, probably due to age. I just can't take it seriously, it's too American. I know it shouldn't matter if it's a nice drink but it makes the whole thing unpalatable for me.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Max Wall said:

I struggle with stuff like that, probably due to age. I just can't take it seriously, it's too American. I know it shouldn't matter if it's a nice drink but it makes the whole thing unpalatable for me.

Oh don't get me wrong some of the stuff is heinous, bit gimmicky for me!

• Like 1