Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

Currently drinking a few Brew Dog Lost Lagers.  Cracking lagers.

I bought a mixed case from them recently, and also do some great IPA’s.

They have the added bonus that they are a carbon negative company, so the more you drink, the better it is for the environment.  Seriously.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Currently enjoying a Burton Bridge Stairway To Heaven.

Also need to mention a Beeston On The Huh from last night, which is a rightly champion bitter. One you know @bovril? West Norfolk gaff.

Yeah Beeston are nice and I've had quite a few of their kegs during lockdown. The guys that set it up got involved in a couple of really good community pubs, taking over places that had been closed down - the Beeston Ploughshare and the wonderful Kings Arms in Shouldham, if you are ever round that way again. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Currently enjoying a Burton Bridge Stairway To Heaven.

Also need to mention a Beeston On The Huh from last night, which is a rightly champion bitter. One you know @bovril? West Norfolk gaff.

Duration Brewing is a modern heavily-bearded crafty type brewery (run by an American I think) that's a couple of miles from Beeston. Expensive though.

It's right next to a very Norfolk old mans real ale pub - potential sitcom material. 

Edited by bovril
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Don't judge me, because some of you drink some lovely beers and might be a bit snobbish, but Aldi do a few lovely craft drops. 

I'm convinced that most of them are made by Brewdog. I know they did the ALDIPA which was a partnership with Brewdog.

Yep, they are a decent drink, and pretty good value.

11 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Don't judge me, because some of you drink some lovely beers and might be a bit snobbish, but Aldi do a few lovely craft drops. 

I'm convinced that most of them are made by Brewdog. I know they did the ALDIPA which was a partnership with Brewdog.

I like the Rheinbacher lager they do. Good beer is good beer, doesn't matter about the brand. I used to like the Sainsbury's Hyde & Wilde tins. Dead cheap and tasty!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Aldi's beers and Ciders  are made by BIG breweries (especially their core larger and cider lines) that are household names you can trust me on that one as i work for a company that is a massive part of their supply chain 

Brewdog did team up and make 2 beers with them.