Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

West Brom away match thread

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

if Iborra plays well today, and we win, he will presumably stay in the team. If not, the musical chairs will continue.

Now he's been named, I'm optimistic he will play well and will stay in.  The midfield spot is going begging and he should offer the best combination of defensive solidity, Puel-ball skill level, and potential aerial threat on set pieces. 

Silva's career has been pretty much wrecked by Leicester's incompetence. It's embarrassing. Has anyone been sacked for the cock up? In fact - I wouldn't come near us if I had any ambission as a footballer.

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

The chopping and changing of James, Iborra and Silva just shows that Puel hasn't been impressed with any of them.

...and I'd agree with him.

if Iborra plays well today, and we win, he will presumably stay in the team. If not, the musical chairs will continue.

Nailed it, none of them have cemented their position with the required level of performance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hammo said:

The chopping and changing of James, Iborra and Silva just shows that Puel hasn't been impressed with any of them.

...and I'd agree with him.

The only consistent players in our team are Riyad & Ndidi at the moment.

8 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Silva's career has been pretty much wrecked by Leicester's incompetence. It's embarrassing. Has anyone been sacked for the cock up? In fact - I wouldn't come near us if I had any ambission as a footballer.

I have some sympathy. But it works both ways. He had 5 months to get in shape and prepare for the style of football he would face in the Premier League. He's been way off the pace so far.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Marc Albrighton instead of Gray for me and Fuchs for young Ben.

He's been crap the last games, Gray as well. I hope Diabate will get a bit more than a 15 min cameo.

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I have some sympathy. But it works both ways. He had 5 months to get in shape and prepare for the style of football he would face in the Premier League. He's been way off the pace so far.

Because it's so easy to get in shape and prepare when you don't play. 6 months.

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He was playing against kids. Gray looks a world beater against lower league teams most of the time.

Gray done fck all against the same kids Diabate schooled.

Edited by ZeGuy

So we win 0-3

then Mahrez is voted motm by Fters (however he plays) Gray is bottom with a 3 rating (despite scoring and an assist) and Chilwell is next lowest with 3.5. 

I am Nostradamus.

Just now, FIF said:

So we win 0-3

then Mahrez is voted motm by Fters (however he plays) Gray is bottom with a 3 rating (despite scoring and an assist) and Chilwell is next lowest with 3.5. 

I am Nostradamus.

Iborra will be voted at an 8, even if he has a stinker (which I bloody hope he doesn't).

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Problem with Gray is and its a pretty big one, he can't make a decision when he gets the ball.

Oh he can, problem is that it's about what's best for Gray and not best for Leicester.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

I get the feeling Puel still doesn't know his starting best 11, we keep changing the team week in week out.

Does anyone on here hand on heart know the best team? Problem is, you get someone play well a few times, then they go shit for a bit and get dropped, the replacement does well for a few games, goes shit.... rinse and repeat.