Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

West Brom away match thread

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Coaching staff dont rate him at all highly whatsoever, that's about all there is to it, mate!

Can't see him stay next season. WC ruined, didn't play at the first half of the season and now relegated to the bench with no chance to prove himself. Feel for him. 

The club has a knack to buy players just to let them rot on the bench. 

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Can't see him stay next season. WC ruined, didn't play at the first half of the season and now relegated to the bench with no chance to prove himself. Feel for him. 

The club has a knack to buy players just to let them rot on the bench. 

If only.

• Like 1

Looks a decent side - I'm actually happy to see Simpson against this lot as it strengthens the defence and he is not too bad aerially . 

I am rather baffled about players disappearing from the squad then getting back in the team and vice versa - suggests that CP doesn't know his best team  . Perhaps his brief is just to sort out the strengths and weaknesses of the fringe players prior to rebuilding inthe summer . I'm not holding out much hope for a glorious end to the season now 

9 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I want him to succeed here given that we have likely ruined a season of his career. He is just going into the 90% percentage of players that come here barely play then go.

I’m prepared to Give him a pre season and more chances to prove himself, I’m just saying so far at best he’s not better than what we got, Macia and Rudkins recruitment has been nothing short of appalling 

12 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Excellent team – the exact team I would've picked!

Which means we'll probably get thumped 3-0. #UselessAtFootballManager

Marc Albrighton instead of Gray for me and Fuchs for young Ben.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Yessss! I fancy us now! Finally a line up I agree with from Puel

Wouldn't go that far. I normally look for the weak point in the team - theoretically there isn't one, unless Gray and/or Chilwell have one of their stinkers... If they perform as well as they can we should walk this - but the flipside is they could let us down again. As always an interesting lineout from Claude.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

James not in the starting 11..........

by-george-i-think-hes-got-it.jpg

The last two times he didn't start against non big 7 clubs... we lost both games. So I pray we get the good Iborra, if he doesn't show and we get turned over James will probably be here to stay.

• Sad 1