Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Leicester Vs Chelsea FA Cup

About time we won a Quarter Final, I make it that we’ve lost the last six:

2001 FA Cup (Wycombe)

2005 FA Cup (Blackburn)

2012 FA Cup (Chelsea)

2013/14 League Cup (Man City)

2016/17 Champions League (Atletico Madrid)

2017/18 League Cup (Man City)

On 10/03/2018 at 19:33, Brooksy said:

Please win. Would love another trip to Wembley.

On 10/03/2018 at 22:10, mad biker said:

Or Two :-)

Just the one for me (the final). Will boycott the SF as they should not be played at Wembley (particularly if it's an away tie v Spurs). No wonder the FA Cup is undervalued compared to what it used to be.

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1

Please Puel full strength. We can win this if we do. 

Out of interest FA cup final or Europa league for everyone? I'd take 8th and FA cup final personally then come what may. European tour would be fun and more games but despite some clubs not taking it seriously the fa cup is the fa cup especially after we have been so close historically.

Edited by desertfox2
Didnt explain good

2 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Please Puel full strength. We can win this if we do. 

Out of interest FA cup final or Europa league for everyone? I'd take 8th and FA cup personally. European tour would be fun and more games but despite some clubs not taking it seriously the fa cup is the fa cup especially after we have been so close historically.

You do know if we win the FA cup we get Europa?

11 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

Gray and Morgan can’t start again ffs they’re hopeless! 

Unfortunately Claude Puell will always start his club Captain I for one was really enjoying the Maguire and Dragovic partnership which was really looking solid, no back with Morgan it’s like sucking a lemon when you see him go in for tackles or out of position when the opposition come on the attack I think the world of big Wes but he’s lost pace and really doesn’t fill us with the confidence he used to!!

Really Hoping now CP keeps faith with Iborra brings back Dragovic and pops Andre Silva behind Vardy where he plays Okazaki, Chilwell is getting better but still far too many silly mistakes as one where Burke did him for pace allowing the cross for the goal also some of his passes are just strange but then some are just unbelievably sublime  he’s still young he’ll get there !?

Iborra and Ndidi were an awesome combination and filled us with such belief that they could handle anything thrown at them Iborra was so calm on the ball really hoping CP now sees this is a better combination than that of James and Ndidi, Gray is another one that blows hot and cold thought he had some great moments v the Baggies bit he had a few too many brain dead moments hanging onto the ball far too much or shooting when someone else could have had a better choice !!

Its so frustrating how we as fans can see which players should play infront of others and we wish CP would follow our lead but he obviously doesn’t Troll Foxes Talk and he’ll pick his own team but if he picked the side we kept going on about they’d be not much to keep moaning about on FT so keep up the good work CP and all on FT!!??

Team against Chelski 

Schmeichel 

Simpson.  Maguire Dragovic  Fuchs 

Iborra.      Ndidi 

Mahrez              Silva.           Albrighton 

Vardy 

FNQ !! 

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

Kasper

Simpson Dragovic Maguire Fuchs

Ndidi Iborra

Mahrez Iheanacho Albrighton

Vardy.

I've gone with Albrighton ahead of Diabate, but only just. Silva must be on the bench for me with Shinji.

Of course we know he won't drop Wes though!

Would be pleased to see us play a demoralized Chelsea, and them put in a display like their game at Watford recently.

A thrashing at the Nou Camp would do nicely in the CL.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

The home game earlier in the season is one that still really annoys me and highlights why Shakespeare shouldn't have had the job. They were woeful. There for the taking really, we were massively unlucky to be one down at half time and Shakespeare made a defensive half time substitution to keep the score down rather than get at them. 

Would like to right some wrongs in this one.

Edited by ARTY_FOX

11 hours ago, KFS said:

Kasper

Simpson

Dragovic

Maguire

Fuchs

Iborra

N'Didi

Mahrez

Iheanacho

Diabate

Vardy

Subs: Jakupovic, Morgan, Chilwell, Silva, Albrighton, Okazaki, Gray.

That looks like an amazing side to play when we're trying to break down a defence. An amazing team against Stoke, West Brom, Crystal Palace.

But Chelsea aren't one of these sides. With Chelsea we're more likely trying to weather the storm and hit them on the counter.

Shinji and Albrighton are the kind of players you want to use to hold off a side and launch a counter attack.

Edited by Foxxed