Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

England - Road to the World Cup - Russia 18

21 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

If you are bored or disillusioned with England you can always switch to Wilf & Ian vs Poland. Nigeria aren't looking bad at all, the game's getting hilariously agressive lol Wilf busy as always and Ian not getting many crosses just like at Leicester. This is pretty open I fancy one of our boys getting on the scoresheet

That winger Rafal Kurzawa for Poland looks good. 

24 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If Hoddle will be a Co-commentator in the WC, it would actually take the shine off us doing well or (and I jest) if we won it.

Just imagine, the soundtrack to our success being his nasal bagpipes, oozing platitudes and rimming Spurs.

Jesus.

He's awful. Something clearly isn't a foul, however, he just says it's a clear foul.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

on a slow-motion replay Hoddle still thinks Rose got to that ball lol

It's shocking isn't it? Tthe absolute bollocks the commentators talk up England players performances. Apparently Henderson is Pirlo like in his vision and distribution ffs.

Rose has been his usual diving self. Whilst England have had a fair amount of possession I can't recall any real shots.

What the comma don't say is how poor the Dutch are. Why can't they see the obvious limitations of the England side?! They're just happy to trot out banalities about keeping possession, without any critical analysis. It's embarrassing.

13 minutes ago, easilee said:

How the Hell does Danny Rose still play for our country ????

Can’t think of too many English left backs aside from the guy who can’t get into Spuds first team ?. Personally I quite like Rose he gets up and down well and will get stuck in. 

Edited by oxtonfox
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

This is comfortably the worst set of England players I've ever seen.  That's going all the way back to Italia 90 for me.

Woeful.

didn't you guys got 4th place back then in Italy? That England team were gods compared to todays team. Italy got the upper hand only because they had meteoric Schilacci and the ever divine Baggio

In other news, Wilf is having, quite predictably, a good game and Ian just as predictably not getting any crosses his way (his mates entirely to blame Poland defence is nothing special)

Edited by Chester Dontlie