Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

11 hours ago, Samilktray said:

No idea what Scholes's obsession with Paul Pogba is either, constantly has to make himself feel relevant by talking about him. Proper weirdo, get him in the bin. 

Another under 25's remark.

Far better and more consistent player than Pogba over so many years. A true team footballer who made others better.

4 hours ago, FIF said:

Far better and more consistent player than Pogba over so many years. A true team footballer who made others better.

Once again thanks for wasting a post on me but I have no interest in your opinion buddy 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Bear said:

We're the better team, but not dangerous enough in the final third at the minute. 

Yeah, pretty spot on. You look good but struggle in the final third a bit. Maybe a new striker in January could be useful.

5 hours ago, FIF said:

Not even comparable is it. Scholes is known for his football / Pogba for his hairstyles.  Pogba could be great if he had a decent manager who allows players to express themseveles. But Scholes was the best cm in the premier league. 

Just now, HKFox said:

Not even comparable is it. Scholes is known for his football / Pogba for his hairstyles.  Pogba could be great if he had a decent manager who allows players to express themseveles. But Scholes was the best cm in the premier league. 

I don't think anyone in this entire thread has ever said Pogba is better than Scholes tbh 

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

Yeah, pretty spot on. You look good but struggle in the final third a bit. Maybe a new striker in January could be useful.

I'd love one, but they are the most difficult to recruit, especially for a newly promoted club. And we have a very specific role for them. Link play is just as important for our central striker as finishing ability. Tough to find and convince at the level we want. 

We're missing Cavaleiro. He has lots of energy and quality on the ball. Always makes stuff happen for us. 

Edited by The Bear

18 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I don't think anyone in this entire thread has ever said Pogba is better than Scholes tbh 

That is true. 

I probably am in a different view with the opinions that Scholes could tackle. I always felt he knew what he was doing and hit the player when he wanted to set a marker down etc. Either way a travesty he was moved out to left mid to accommodate others and we did not play a 3 man central midfield. 

29 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'd love one, but they are the most difficult to recruit, especially for a newly promoted club. And we have a very specific role for them. Link play is just as important for our central striker as finishing ability. Tough to find and convince at the level we want. 

We're missing Cavaleiro. He has lots of energy and quality on the ball. Always makes stuff happen for us. 

Mitrovic ? Doing a superb job for Fulham. 

Edited by HKFox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Speaking German everyday dims the brain:huh:

Cresswell ist ein schwanzkopf. Sehr glucklich. 

9 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

How did Cresswell not get a red for that elbow in the kneck?? 

Should have been off really. 

Edited by The Bear