Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Lol Arsenal.

Why didn't Cardiff sign a striker? The two I've seen for them so far this season are absolute cack. Ulloa would've been perfect for them.

Arsenal look like mid table fodder. Aside from their front line, even their players are bang average. Ozil playing like a dustbin.

Edited by egg_fried_rice

Xhaka and Ozil are both very overrated.

Cardiff have too many "non-pl" quality players.

Both defences are poor.

Hope for a draw and keep them both down the bottom.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Isn't blaming the chief executive for your club's shit form a bit stupid if he's spent like half a billion in transfers over the last couple of years?

I mean, it's not his job to pick players and negotiate contracts, right? He's just basically there to rubber stamp if money gets spent? They've spent more on players than anyone else - beyond Mourinho, surely the blame should sit with Jim Lawlor (chief scout) and Marcel Bout (head of global scouting) before Woodward? I didn't even know who the **** they were, I had to wikipedia the club's staff, that's how little you hear their names being thrown about.

United fans blaming Woodward is like us blaming Susan Wheelan, I mean she didn't pick the squad, the match day team, coach them, organise them? 

Its a bit puzzling why plastics worldwide still follow the club they have become.  A fat wallet covering for brains and heart that have atrophied.

Woodward is the god of selling sponsorships - the last remaining superpower of that club.  But the footballing side wastes tens of millions yearly -- as does servicing their owners' debt. 

(Advice to glory hunters: never follow a club bought with borrowed money.)

Even with commercial revenue nearly double LCFC’s total revenue, they have not been able to outperform their mediocre recruitment, player development, and manager selection since SAF. 

48 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

I always rated Ozil a lot,he may  not tackle and track back,but hes passes were always exceptional

lately hes been crap,sadly

He just walks around & looks like he could care less.

Massive contract though, probably unmovable.

lol Man U fans flying an anti-Edwood Woodwood banner over Turf Moor. Funny how you never hear anything mentioned about the Glazers, y'know the people who call all of the shots. Its like a barrier they've got between the fans blame and their reputation.

Edited by Jaspa

16 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

lol Man U fans flying an anti-Edwood Woodwood banner over Turf Moor. Funny how you never hear anything mentioned about the Glazers, y'know the people who call all of the shots. Its like a barrier they've got between the fans blame and their reputation.

Mourinho has managed to brilliantly rustle the Man Utd fans into making him a cult. Look at the vociferous support for him all over social media, it seems to be anyone else's fault but Mourinho's. This the man they probably detested just a few years ago. Funny how things turn.

Eventually, when he's messed them up and long gone with his multi, multi million pound payoff they'll have two options: Forever remain loyal to the man who failed to improve them or the club's players and think he's blameless for eternity, or wake up and realise he hookwinked them good and proper.