Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 hours ago, Langston said:

That'll go under the radar because of the absolute (and brilliant) state of West Ham but that is a very tidy result for them, Palace should be seeing them off comfortably at home.

I'd still have us as the "best of the rest" at the moment, once we get Soyuncu in we'll be a very decent side.

Both one man teams unfortunately. Without Zaha/Arnautovic they both struggle to look half decent.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

FFS the lad is a hero here. Stop comparing him to current players and stop criticizing him. Just let it go. Why do some of our fans have this weird obsession that no player should ever leave the club.

I haven’t compared him to any of our players, I’d be happy for someone to leave if they do it right, I’ll be happy for Maguire when he eventually leaves because he’s handled it correctly (so far). Mahrez for me is a soiled memory and behaved like a child, I can’t forgive him for his behaviour. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Does Mr. Algeria have stage fright. 

Mahrez needs  to adapt and assert himself more. Trust in his skills and he will do fantastic there. Right now, he looks like a deer in headlights. Perhaps realizing he isnt the star anymore and trying to figure it all out. Think he needs a goal to make life easier but if he doesnt buckle up in the next 3 to 5 games  he arse will start to know  how drinkys been feeling

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Meep meep! Dirty **** Cresswell trying to deliberately trip Traore on his run for the goal. Shouldn't have even been on the pitch by then any way. 

Bunch of fairies you lot. Hope no Wolves players step out of line this season. you’ll be appalled of course

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Meep meep! Dirty **** Cresswell trying to deliberately trip Traore on his run for the goal. Shouldn't have even been on the pitch by then any way. 

I was going to ask what you were moaning about because I’m a big advocate of a professional foul if the man with the ball in free in space and there’s nobody covering, you always take the man and the yellow card....however; 

I didn’t realise that Traore didn’t have the ball and was just making a run, so yeah I take your point that’s a bit sly. He didn’t catch him though so alls well that ends well. 

26 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Same on Sports Reports. Interview with Jurgen, analysis of Liverpool, literally one sentence on us. Ok they are a top club and I would expect them to get the majority of the reportage, but I think we deserve a couple of comments!

I understand they're the bigger club, so have more coverage. But, we aren't a small team, we deserve analysis, air time etc as well. The sky panel for the game was hilarious. Carra and Redknapp (i think from what i was told). 

Watching MOTD, that wolves player Adams Traore seems like a great understated signing just under 20m I believe. He's got a very strong run that's seems unstoppable, showed that against Leicester and showed that today with that great goal against WHU. We could have done with a player like him today against Liverpool. 

9 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Watching MOTD, that wolves player Adams Traore seems like a great understated signing just under 20m I believe. He's got a very strong run that's seems unstoppable, showed that against Leicester and showed that today with that great goal against WHU. We could have done with a player like him today against Liverpool. 

My Dad's a Wolves fan and says Traore is frightening the heck out of opposition players. But although I know he scored today, generally I'm personally still not convinced he has that end product. Slightly better than the last time he was in the league though. Time will tell.

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

It's the same Traore that played for Boro. Didn't pull up any trees there. He's got bags of pace, and he's not a bad player, but never really had any end product. He's not what Puel's after.