Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Raw Dykes said:

It's the same Traore that played for Boro. Didn't pull up any trees there. He's got bags of pace, and he's not a bad player, but never really had any end product. He's not what Puel's after.

Apart from winning every Player Of The Season award there last season...

He's improved his end product a lot in the last 6-12 months - 5 goals and 10 assists for Boro. He still has a tendency to be head down, holding on to the ball too long and trying to beat too many players, but you have to remember he's still only 22. Walcott was just as bad at that age. In fact most young pacy players are. They need experience to better their decision making. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Apart from winning every Player Of The Season award there last season...

He's improved his end product a lot in the last 6-12 months - 5 goals and 10 assists for Boro. He still has a tendency to be head down, holding on to the ball too long and trying to beat too many players, but you have to remember he's still only 22. Walcott was just as bad at that age. In fact most young pacy players are. They need experience to better their decision making. 

He'll upset a few even quality defences..pace and up and at them,always does..it's when stupid coaches start totally misuse this talent then

Take them away from the oppositions danger/weaker  areas,or injuries do get to them.

• Like 1

Traore - muscle bound speed merchant. Reminds me of Jeff. Lacking inteligence.

Wolves  - good team will finish top half a couple of places below us.

Liverpool - big team - we've won the premier league.

Mahrez - les goals than Ghezall in more minutes witha better cast.

Newcastle - boring.

Rafa - football is pointless, hoping to make it a 5 minute game that they can lose.

Mancity and Liverpool - didn't look as good this week as people are making out.

Is there any point in watching a "big 6" team play a "relegation candidate" anymore? Seems to always be a park the bus bore.

5 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Everybody going on about Sane - 'why is he not getting in the Man City team?', 'why wasn't he in the Germany squad?'

Well it's probably because he's been shit since March, if anyone has bothered watching him in that period.

What about August to February? I’d say he was pretty good during that period

And that worked out well for Germany didn’t it

Edited by foxfanazer

Isn't blaming the chief executive for your club's shit form a bit stupid if he's spent like half a billion in transfers over the last couple of years?

I mean, it's not his job to pick players and negotiate contracts, right? He's just basically there to rubber stamp if money gets spent? They've spent more on players than anyone else - beyond Mourinho, surely the blame should sit with Jim Lawlor (chief scout) and Marcel Bout (head of global scouting) before Woodward? I didn't even know who the **** they were, I had to wikipedia the club's staff, that's how little you hear their names being thrown about.

United fans blaming Woodward is like us blaming Susan Wheelan, I mean she didn't pick the squad, the match day team, coach them, organise them? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Name me a worse PL side than Cardiff in the last 10 years.

Even their previous stint in the top flight looked better than this shower.

Just about to post the same. Look at the state of the squad. If they got to 20 points I'd be surprised.

Cardiff must be favourites for the bottom position at the end of the season but surely Arse have no hope of finishing top 6.

They really are nothing special.

as if the commentator just said 'well as if it's as bad as Sokratis has made out here, it has to be a booking for Harry Arter'. What absolute bollocks that is. If that was the case, every player who's ever commited a foul on the likes of Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez, Vardy, Alli, Hazard, Pedro, Sanchez etc etc would result in a booking lol