Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

15 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Very much suited to Fulham and having a Serbian manager. 

Agreed, they play to his strengths and it works. 

Rondon was available and surely a better option for you ? 

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Karma for their controversial stadium etc.

I said it last season but I feel it's inevitable that West Ham go down. A very poorly run club.

Gonna be embarrassing playing in the Championship with that stadium half empty.

The WHU-Wolves game was absolutely dire bar a few hilarious moments. Love that West Ham still have no points after 4 games though. They could easily lose their next 3 as well. Patricio is top class, as is Neves.

Edited by Beechey

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

Good win for Southampton. 

That'll go under the radar because of the absolute (and brilliant) state of West Ham but that is a very tidy result for them, Palace should be seeing them off comfortably at home.

I'd still have us as the "best of the rest" at the moment, once we get Soyuncu in we'll be a very decent side.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrezZone said:

I always knew Wolves were gonna pull a last minute win out of their pockets. As for West Ham, I think they're finally going down this year.

Too soon to tell i think, they have a lot of new players so its obvious its taking time to gel. Just look at Palace last season, didn't they lose their 1st 4 games and everyone said they were favourite to be relegated. Ended up finishing 11th i think? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Langston said:

That'll go under the radar because of the absolute (and brilliant) state of West Ham but that is a very tidy result for them, Palace should be seeing them off comfortably at home.

I'd still have us as the "best of the rest" at the moment, once we get Soyuncu in we'll be a very decent side.

They were missing Zaha

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Said this would be Wolves first win. I’m good. 

(Eldest son said I should’ve removed an ‘o’ from good. I was like, Christ, shut up).

So let me get this right, you call him Christ, he calls you God?

Do you 2 deal in divine intervention at all...?

7 hours ago, FIF said:

Another under 25's remark.

Far better and more consistent player than Pogba over so many years. A true team footballer who made others better.

Agreed @FIF. As long as he has backing from his 21 year old mate, he'll be happy. Wish my expectations were so low.

15 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Too soon to tell i think, they have a lot of new players so its obvious its taking time to gel. Just look at Palace last season, didn't they lose their 1st 4 games and everyone said they were favourite to be relegated. Ended up finishing 11th i think? 

I agree. West Ham have enough good players that they won't end up in the bottom 3.

• Like 1