Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

On 06/07/2018 at 23:31, mad biker said:

Funny that, my views are totally opposite, would like both the Welsh clubs kicking out of the ENGLISH leagues, we don`t have the Scots or the Irish clubs, the fans really wind me up with the anti English chants, if England is "full of shit" sod off and play in the league of Wales, enjoy your games against Total Network Solutions and the like !!

YEAH !!

AN KICK NEWPORT AND WREXHAM OUT WHILE UR AT IT !!

• Like 1

Wilshire to West Ham is such a West Ham signing.

Like I said elsewhere, he'll have one good game in every 10 and the media will focus on 'how Arsenal could do with him' or 'he should be called up for England' whilst forgetting about the other 90% of games where he's been shit.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Wilshire to West Ham is such a West Ham signing.

Like I said elsewhere, he'll have one good game in every 10 and the media will focus on 'how Arsenal could do with him' or 'he should be called up for England' whilst forgetting about the other 90% of games where he's been shit.

Now watch Wilshere getting an England call-up sometimes soon...

Guest seanfox778
8 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

i mean all we’re saying is england for the english, right 

What is that from again? I can picture the guy saying it but can't remember what film or show it's in. 

Never mind, your profile pic jogged my memory lol

Edited by seanfox778