Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

7 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Huddersfield on the verge of signing Dortmund's left-back Erik Durm.

The Wagner-Klopp-BVB line working well.

Rumoured they're also after a right back from Spain.. Manuel Estos. 

So they can have the pairing of Durm-Estos. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, notnow john said:

John Percy reporting that West Ham have had a 12 million bid for Craig Dawson rejected by

West Brom.

Makes our capture of Evans look even more astute. Well done J.R.

They want 20m!! It makes our capture of Maguire look ****ing incredible too. 

16 hours ago, weller54 said:

Rumoured they're also after a right back from Spain.. Manuel Estos. 

So they can have the pairing of Durm-Estos. 

200.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Naby Keita is a Red.

Think Liverpool have their best ever squad seen in a Premier League season now. Great front 3, Keita and Fabinho are massive upgrades on Jordan Henderson and Van Dijk though expensive has been good for them since joining. Get a good keeper in and they will be close.

The only thing going against them is that their style is very energy intensive. Man City's style is very effective for a league because it gives smaller teams no chance whatsoever due to how much possession they have, but can struggle against other top teams. Liverpool's style I feel is better suited at playing other big teams because they play at such high intensity, but is less effective in a league as it's almost impossible to play that way for 38 games straight.

Anyway think Keita is going to make a big difference for them. Kante levels of energy (if not the tackling), but also capable of an attacking contribution too.

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

fingers x it's not finished in time lol lol 

I honestly don’t think it will be I also seen a video from today that the outside is not completed and has open spaces, the roof is still not finished 

4 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

Nice NFL stadium they're building...  What about real football? :P;) 

That’s the reason I’ve been looking at the progress as I was hoping to go to the Seahawks v Raiders game but doesn’t seem like it will be completed in time 

43 minutes ago, notnow john said:

Spurs have made a request to the P.L. to play their first three home games at Wembley.

Even though the league rules state that teams have to play all seasons home games at the same 

stadium, the league have capitulated and granted Spurs request.

Well there's a fvcking suprise!!.. 

• Haha 2