Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (H) Match Thread

If anyone is looking at this and thinking it’s any good, I’m afraid you’re a little deluded. The holes in the crowd are reflective of the football we are playing at the moment.

The biggest disappointment is Silva who was meant to be superb and so far, looks anything but.

We could win the game but that would gloss over another dull performance.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

If anyone is looking at this and thinking it’s any good, I’m afraid you’re a little deluded. The holes in the crowd are reflective of the football we are playing at the moment.

The biggest disappointment is Silva who was meant to be superb and so far, looks anything but.

They say teams reflect their manager. We couldn't be a more accurate reflection. Dour.

Edited by Kopfkino

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

And I answered. I also pointed out they haven't at any point had 11 men behind the ball camping in their box. But that's for asking. 

What you would do tonight is not loan out two players last January? 

Just now, Col city fan said:

careful you sound toxic 

Image result for toxic avenger