Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

FYI im not in the out brigade, im just in the fed up of negative football brigade.  If Puel stays or goes its immaterial to me.  I just want us to look like we give a shit for once.

We actually do. Thing is they're sitting deep and don't commit at all.

We'll still get our goal, they won't be able to defend the whole game.

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

You say that but he could put them out second half lined up 10-0-0 and you'd still say nothing's wrong.

Just because there is criticisms doesn't mean people instantly want him out or that they're waiting to pounce...

So give me your take on how we should play against a team waiting for us in their penalty box then. 

And on't come at me with the "highpressingtempoenergybringnigelback"

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

lol fookin excuses as always, what's next match the pitch is muddy?

This isn't one or two games this has been for the last 10 games, the play is shit, it's not exiting not working.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Realistically they've probably earmarked the Bournemouth and Swansea as the 'must win' games with us and everton as the games they might get a point each hence the bus parking. 8 points might be enough for them though its a tall order.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

So give me your take on how we should play against a team waiting for us in their penalty box then. 

You speak like they dont lose a game away.

How did the other 16 teams possibly cope that played them at home

Edited by HankMarvin

Just now, ZeGuy said:

So give me your take on how we should play then against a team waiting for us in their penalty box. 

Give over they're not 11 men behind the ball at all. They've commited people forward multiple times and if they weren't lacking in any sort of final ball they'd be leading now. But just to entertain you for 5 minutes I wouldn't loan out my only 2 target men without replacing them for a start if I want to play slow boring football. 

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

How did we play when we won the season, and don't say teams did not sit deep cus many relagation teams did?

• Like 1

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

How did we play when we won the season, and don't say teams did not sit deep cus many relagation teams did?

We pretty much scraped by with 1-0 wins for the last third of the season.

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Give over they're not 11 men behind the ball at all. They've commited people forward multiple times and if they weren't lacking in any sort of final ball they'd be leading now. But just to entertain you for 5 minutes I wouldn't loan out my only 2 target men without replacing them for a start if I want to play slow boring football. 

They're countering and nothing else.

Just now, Vacamion said:

We pretty much scraped by with 1-0 wins for the last third of the season.

Tempo my friend, we played with a high tempo, we scraped many 1 - 0, but we played a system the players were all comfortable with and confident with.

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Tempo my friend, we played with a high tempo, we scraped many 1 - 0, but we played a system the players were all comfortable with and confident with.

Please not this crap. Please, not you.