Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (H) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Was that another half without a shot on target?

4 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Was that another half without a shot on target?

No.  2 apparently on target.

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

But thats not true though!  We havent dominated them unless you class more possession as domination?  We've done literally nothing apart from a few neat touches in the middle of the pitch where no one gets hurt. In terms of chances and half chances we would be a couple down so far against a side not in the bottom 3.

Boring.

Like a pre-season game - even against a team in the bottom 3, 5 points off safety with 4 games left after this evening.

Great having N'didi back, we look far more composed in transitions and holding with him there. Whole spectacle is pre-seasony, few chances, occasional bits of nice play, all too relaxed. Expecting a better second half with the news Burnley are losing

4 minutes ago, Beechey said:

but we aint 10-0 up so puel is shit innit.

#puelout

It pisses me now right off. You can feel the "out brigade" waiting for anything and I mean anything to have a go at him. This forum became toxic af.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

It pisses me now right off. You can feel the "out brigade" waitng for anything andd I mean anything to have a go at him. This forum became toxic af.

FYI im not in the out brigade, im just in the fed up of negative football brigade.  If Puel stays or goes its immaterial to me.  I just want us to look like we give a shit for once.

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Well the talksport commentary is basically saying we are lacklustre and playing like our season is over?

I thought for the vast majority of that we were playing really nice, neat football, just struggling to break Southampton's 11 man defence down.

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Seriously 

its like you're watching a different game, have you been a fan long?

oh so being a negative moaning bastard equates to the length of time youve been a fan does it? But i thought it was the newbie plastics that did all the moaning???

3 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

It pisses me now right off. You can feel the "out brigade" waiting for anything and I mean anything to have a go at him. This forum became toxic af.

You say that but he could put them out second half lined up 10-0-0 and you'd still say nothing's wrong.

Just because there is criticisms doesn't mean people instantly want him out or that they're waiting to pounce...

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 2

Just now, nwl fox said:

oh so being a negative moaning bastard equates to the length of time youve been a fan does it? But i thought it was the newbie plastics that did all the moaning???

quite the contrary he was enjoying the game, try reading  

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Well the talksport commentary is basically saying we are lacklustre and playing like our season is over?

About right. A couple of pretty passes and touches but otherwise pretty non descript. Its the proverbial on the beach

Edited by Kopfkino
  • Like 1

Some pretty passing.

Hardly scintillating

Iheanacho our best.  He's done that turning on a sixpence thing three or four times.  :scarf:

Ndidi very good.

Mahrez is strolling about, clearly keeping himself injury free.

I'd get Diabate on sooner than the usual 80th minute.

Ben Chillwell is so lacking in end product that he should be called Ben Chillwe...

Hoping for an early goal (to us) and a thrashing  but we have to pass it through the parked bus.

COYB

:scarf::scarf::scarf:

Edited by Vacamion
  • Like 2