Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (H) Match Thread

7 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Give over they're not 11 men behind the ball at all. They've commited people forward multiple times and if they weren't lacking in any sort of final ball they'd be leading now. But just to entertain you for 5 minutes I wouldn't loan out my only 2 target men without replacing them for a start if I want to play slow boring football. 

He asked what you would do.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

51% in their half.

You are wrong. Plain wrong. That's not opinion it's fact. I maintain you wouldn't  go to the ground and watch this shite. You have absolutely nothing to back up what you're saying. There's no way you believe what you're saying. Can't believe I fell for it. 

1 minute ago, nwl fox said:

yeah hes not the negative moaning bastard in this scenario

no ones asking for you to reply, lets put in to context the performance against team thats won 2 away all season and are 3rd from bottom.

If you're happy that the team because its forward passing with no pressing congrats, like i said the bloke thought the "forum is toxic af" well i guess it is if your measuring stick is comparing the timespan from when you joined which is coincidentally when the team won the league then this doesn't really compare as toxic