Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

Mahrez to Man City shock

How does withdrawing your transfer request actually work? Does the club have to accept a withdrawal and if so did they actually accept it? Or with him withdrawing does his original request automatically become void. I don’t know if makes sense what I’m trying to say? Lol

Loyalty bonus... ??

Signed a new contract... few months later decides he wants a move...

Has a hissy fit

Moves into airport lounges to try and force a move 

Goes into sulk next window when fee not agreed...

Comes back and appears 15mins per game (ok..scores a few goals and all is forgiven ?? )

Loyalty..... 

Probably next time pull a drinkwater injury and rule yourself out  of a game or 2 ??

In Riyad’s world, withdrawing a transfer request having previously gone awol and refusing to play, clearly demonstrates an enhanced loyalty which therefore entitles the player in question to the stated contractual loyalty bonus x 3 

Ching ching 

• Haha 2

Guest Markyblue

A man who we should be carrying on our shoulders to his new club like a legend is sadly tainting his huge contribution to our club and that saddens me as much as him leaving. 

Typical Mahrez.

He's refusing to leave until we get to 200 pages ( or whatever the record for transfer pages is).

Talk about ruining your legacy! He doesn’t deserve a penny of any loyalty bonus as he doesn’t know the meaning of the word. As for if he’s legally entitled to it, that’s a different matter.

Can see the owners making him stay here and writing off the transfer fee

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Almo-Fox said:

so il looks like mr ryad is controlling his own fate ( master on the pitch , master on the deal

he can throw away the loyalty fee and he is gone 

he can hold on the fee and he is delaying his hi

plz don't play with the hearths , ryad , be a man and leave the loyalty fee within the house , we do need it to strengthen the squad 

( on the basis the Alex Nixon is telling the truth ) 

Master on the deal? I wouldn’t be so sure. Our owners still hold all the cards and could easily pull the plug on the whole deal. Can’t see Man City being interested for much longer anyway. They must realise what a tit he is by now

I had anticipated watching him at Man City in the hope he does well and rips the league up again.  The more this saga goes on, I'm beginning to secretly hope he falls flat on his face if the move ever happens.

I'm not proud of myself.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Gerard said:

I actually don't begrudge Mahrez his 10% or whatever it is, he has certainly earned it here.

What will make me laugh though is his "super agent" Kia Joorabchian not getting his slice of it if Leicester play hardball. Mahrez will no doubt be happy with his new salary and if both the clubs agree terms then Mahrez's agent has got nowhere to go when negotiating with Leicester if we insist he doesn't get it. :D

Mahrez and his agent will have no option but to suck it up.

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

Riyad? or his agent..... Jacaorrmbi guy who once represent Yaya? He's a fraud... 

The problem, gentlemen (and some ladies of course), is the agent.  Someone is going to have to pay him what he feels he is worth in all of this. Given that pep clearly decided he wants Riyad, I doubt very much that Kia has done anything of any use in this whole ‘mess’.  People like Kia don’t see things in this way. He wants his commission and it has to come form someone’s budget. in the end, I think all three parties will have to give a bit to get this across the line. Man City will have a figure for the player including s/o fee, transfer fee, agents fee, wages etc across the four or five years. If we have forced them to go high on the fee then that leaves less for the player and his reps - hence the desire to force more out of us on departure. I don’t think for one minute that the player is particularly involved in these negs. he probably now regrets  getting the guy involved. Riyad made a crap decision to keep his original agent once he was here and he has made another one employing this guy. Not sure if he retained bengougam but it’s possible - in which case he probably has the responsibility of paying him something aswell. 

the article doesnt really tell us anything we didn’t already know.  Riyad has made a mountain out of a molehill and we all have to pay for some of  it! 

i guess we’re almost there .........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The problem, gentlemen (and some ladies of course), is the agent.  Someone is going to have to pay him what he feels he is worth in all of this. Given that pep clearly decided he wants Riyad, I doubt very much that Kia has done anything of any use in this whole ‘mess’.  People like Kia don’t see things in this way. He wants his commission and it has to come form someone’s budget. in the end, I think all three parties will have to give a bit to get this across the line. Man City will have a figure for the player including s/o fee, transfer fee, agents fee, wages etc across the four or five years. If we have forced them to go high on the fee then that leaves less for the player and his reps - hence the desire to force more out of us on departure. I don’t think for one minute that the player is particularly involved in these negs. he probably now regrets  getting the guy involved. Riyad made a crap decision to keep his original agent once he was here and he has made another one employing this guy. Not sure if he retained bengougam but it’s possible - in which case he probably has the responsibility of paying him something aswell. 

the article doesnt really tell us anything we didn’t already know.  Riyad has made a mountain out of a molehill and we all have to pay for some of  it! 

i guess we’re almost there .........

Stop blaming the agent he isn't 12 he knows the score let's be honest in this thread and please stop defending the undefendible

8 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Stop blaming the agent he isn't 12 he knows the score let's be honest in this thread and please stop defending the undefendible

Ok ....  but away from this forum, the world is generally shades of grey rather than black or white. 

Edited by st albans fox

Guest Markyblue
4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Ok ....  but away from this forum, the world is generally shades of grey rather than black or white. 

I'll give you that.?

If this loyalty bonus thing is true and I have my doubts then not only is Riyad

ruining his legacy at Leicester but looking at their forum he is starting to alienate Manchester City fans as well.

He's coming across as a very childish, very selfish and very greedy. 

…. if it's true.

Edited by RODNEY FERNIO
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

If this loyalty bonus thing is true and I have my doubts then not only is Riyad

ruining his legacy at Leicester but looking at their forum he is starting to alienate Manchester City fans as well.

He's coming across as a very childish, very selfish and very greedy. 

…. if it's true.

Good! If the buying clubs fans can see hewn being a greedy cvnt I don’t get why so many Leicester fans are so desperate to defend his actions.

Poor downtrodden little Mahrez just wants to play for a top club but nasty old Leicester are keeping him a prisoner.........oh wait!

One day I will open this thread and a post will actually say that Mahrez has gone to Man City for whatever fee, but it also might say that he is staying at Leicester City as no other club wants to take the gamble because of his attitude, until then I will continue to trawl through this thread..... :blush:

36 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Master on the deal? I wouldn’t be so sure. Our owners still hold all the cards and could easily pull the plug on the whole deal. Can’t see Man City being interested for much longer anyway. They must realise what a tit he is by now

Fat,  greedy tit! 

6133981626_b17bc5261e_m.jpg

• Haha 2

This will be down to contract wording,  is the transfer request clause re-set per season? What constitutes ongoing negotiations etc.

He doesn’t deserve it but if it was say £5m up for grabs youu’d Probably get your lawyer to look into it