Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

Mahrez to Man City shock

16 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

well there couldn't really be much less shocking than him being "linked" to a club who tried to buy him two months ago....

Yes , i was being sarcastic. Its the worst form of wit . Please accept my apologies.

Yeah !!

Let's sell the most talented, gifted, creative player the Club has probably ever seen

Can't wait to get the absolute genius out of Club and move on with all that money, which we're bound to invest in something better

Result !!

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

Gotta love this only a couple of weeks ago Pep supposedly said they were no longer interested.

Something about Mahrez's attitude and that was it.

The same pep who said their dealings were done in jan just before they tried to buy him ??

does anyone really believe anything managers say? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarbonVirtine said:

I think we have more than promising options. Mahrez's leaving could actually make selection/balance issues easier.

It certainly would make selection easier...

CP "Do we have anyone here that can get an assist? No? Demerai, you are on"

• Like 1

Bored with this every transfer window now. Take the money buy 1st team players, then maybe buy him back for a fraction of the price when he get's fed up not starting every week, get's mardy, and decides he's made a mistake ala Drinky. 

Edited by desertfox2
Mahrez
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

It certainly would make selection easier...

CP "Do we have anyone here that can get an assist? No? Demerai, you are on"

You say that like it's a bad thing.

An assist from Mahrez is not guaranteed. Gray is developing into a fine player and losing some of the selfishness that plagued him earlier this season. I can readily recall that he's provided a couple of chances for Vardy by beating players and getting into the box.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CarbonVirtine said:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

An assist from Mahrez is not guaranteed. Gray is developing into a fine player and losing some of the selfishness that plagued him earlier this season. I can readily recall that he's provided a couple of chances for Vardy by beating players and getting into the box.  

Do people who think Gray can replace Riyad still exist?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Do people who think Gray can replace Riyad still exist?

I'm not sure what your question is there, the thrust is of seeming to be rhetorical from your perspective.

It's stating the obvious to say that each and every player is unique so, in that sense, cannot be replaced but obviously that doesn't address your question. Yes, there are people who think Gray can take Mahrez's place in the team. Particularly a disillusioned Mahrez who has dreams he feels aren't being fulfilled. I think Gray can step up.