Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

Mahrez to Man City shock

I can't believe all the hate over the last few pages.

I'd be doubling his bonus and thanking him once again for being the best ever player we've witnessed at the club and for almost single handily winning the title for us (along with Vardy)...

Edited by Collymore
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I can't believe all the hate over the last few pages.

I'd be doubling his bonus and thanking him once again for being the best ever player we've witnessed at the club and for almost single handily winning the title for us...

Yeah here’s £15m Riyad. Thanks for disrespecting the club and the fans repeatedly. Do morals and integrity go out of the window if you’re a decent player?

• Like 4

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

For all I agree with the fact that most of what is written here is hateful, claiming he 'almost single-handedly' won us the title is not only hyperbole, but utterly negates the contributions made by everyone in that team.

We didn't have many injuries fortunately, but if we had lost Mahrez, Vardy and probably Kante at the start of that season then we almost certainly wouldn't have won the league, Mahrez especially because if he's out we're missing all his goals and a lot of Vardy's too. 

I see your argument and it's nice to be a "team player" but we definitely wouldn't have won the league without him, fact.  

14 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Nobody knows the figures. If it’s 10% and he goes for £75m then yeah.

Good way to swerve the point though:thumbup: 

Had just seen £5m banded about, that's all.

Not trying to swerve your point, all ready been hit head on by about 10 of the 15 juggernauts carrying trailers full of hate over the last few pages. I just let yours drive straight over me. 

Edited by Collymore

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah real hate not wanting my club to be disrespected by mercenaries. He’s played the victim for long enough because he wants his move and now he’s got the chance he wants to stick the final boot in. 

If you’re happy with his behaviour then fine, says more about you. I’m a Leicester City fan first or foremost, don’t care how good you are it doesn’t excuse it 

Yeah but you and many others make all of your conclusions on what you read through outlets like The Sun. 

Edited by Collymore

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Yeah but you and may others make all of your conclusions on what you read through outlets like The Sun. 

As I’ve said above, people are willing to take these sources as read if it’s something positive about him so you can’t have it both ways

To be honest we should just pay him off and get rid and concentrate on rewarding the players that want to be here. I’m past caring now. The unwavering support of him is nauseating, he could put and Instagram post of him pissing on a Leicester shirt and some would spring to his defence

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

To be honest we should just pay him off and get rid and concentrate on rewarding the players that want to be here. I’m past caring now

Why on earth would we pay him off? If he's that desperate to leave, he'll go regardless of whether he gets his 'loyalty' bonus. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Why on earth would we pay him off? If he's that desperate to leave, he'll go regardless of whether he gets his 'loyalty' bonus. 

I’m just exhausted by it lol

Honestly couldn’t care less about the bloke anymore

• Like 3

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I’m just exhausted by it lol

Honestly couldn’t care less about the bloke anymore

Nah me neither. Pretty sure the owners will have an issue with paying him £4m for his loyalty though as he threw a paddy, went on strike and derailed our season. His antics probably already cost them a few million in league placement winnings. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I have no idea what your job is but if you had a contract which said you receive 10 grand when you leave, would you just drop it without a fight because you wanted to go to your new job? 

• Thanks 1

Articles suggest the deal might be dead because Man City won’t pay up and everyone loves the guy and cheers our owners. An article suggests he’a trying to squeeze out the loyalty bonus and we’re ready to tar and feather Mahrez. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I have no idea what your job is but if you had a contract which said you receive 10 grand when you leave, would you just drop it without a fight because you wanted to go to your new job? 

If you’d acted like a total dick for the past 2 years and the clause was based on loyalty, yes!

• Like 1

I do think more of the hate should be targeted towards his agent. Wasn't he the agent who orchestrated the Tevez and Mascherano deals for West Ham? Of course Mahrez is the one who goes on strike. But I think he's easily pliable and mislead by his agent.

I just want him gone now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

One day I will open this thread and a post will actually say that Mahrez has gone to Man City for whatever fee, but it also might say that he is staying at Leicester City as no other club wants to take the gamble because of his attitude, until then I will continue to trawl through this thread..... :blush:

Your post said both are you happier now?

16 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I have no idea what your job is but if you had a contract, would you try to break it and stop working in order to go somewhere else whilst still expecting all the positives from your contract? 

Normally a contract is for both sides not just one.

27 minutes ago, maynefox said:

I do think more of the hate should be targeted towards his agent. Wasn't he the agent who orchestrated the Tevez and Mascherano deals for West Ham? Of course Mahrez is the one who goes on strike. But I think he's easily pliable and mislead by his agent.

I just want him gone now.

Why his agent Mahrez has a brain. Whatever his agents says he can say NO. His agent is employed to advise him not to boss him about. They both now know they fvcked up. You made your bed mardy Mahrez now go sleep in the fvcker.

• Like 1