Jump to content

Who should be Leicester City captain next season?  

543 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want to be captain of Leicester City next season?

    • Wes Morgan
      20
    • Jamie Vardy
      229
    • Kasper Schmeichel
      64
    • Harry Maguire
      186
    • Wilfred Ndidi
      3
    • Riyad Mahrez (!)
      6
    • Shinji Okazaki
      2
    • Danny Simpson
      2
    • Marc Albrighton
      3
    • Kelechi Iheanacho
      1
    • Ben Chilwell
      2
    • Someone else
      25


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I would be interested to know who the 'someone else' is, that 17 people voted for? :D 

Holloway lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iborra seems to give an air of confidence in the midfield when he plays. With his previous experience as sevilla captain, could be a good captain for leicester. Not sure what his English is like though?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kisnorbo fox said:

Iborra seems to give an air of confidence in the midfield when he plays. With his previous experience as sevilla captain, could be a good captain for leicester. Not sure what his English is like though?

 

Pretty good

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Pretty good

 

 

Would've got better in the past year also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went Maguire, was going for Vardy but I'm not sure if he's a leader. Kasper of course currently is the vice captain but I'm not fan of goalkeepers being captain. Maguire in his one season here has shown a lot of desire and maturity, someone who looks like the type of person to drive both the ball and the whole team forward.  

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Went Maguire, was going for Vardy but I'm not sure if he's a leader. Kasper of course currently is the vice captain but I'm not fan of goalkeepers being captain. Maguire in his one season here has shown a lot of desire and maturity, someone who looks like the type of person to drive both the ball and the whole team forward.  

 

 Shilts made England captain a higher % of his games than obvious candidates

 

Seem to remember at club level also.

 

Never stopped shouting regardless so communication throughout not an issue,

 

Unique view of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vardy all day long. I prefer defenders like Bobby Moore, Butcher etc. in that they have a better view of the battlefield but It may make him stay a season or two if he has a good world cup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/05/2018 at 12:51, Suzie the Fox said:

Pretty good

 

 

 

Reminds me of my French oral GCSE exam when I just memorised everything I had to say. 

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2018 at 23:39, Leicesterpool said:

Went Maguire, was going for Vardy but I'm not sure if he's a leader. Kasper of course currently is the vice captain but I'm not fan of goalkeepers being captain. Maguire in his one season here has shown a lot of desire and maturity, someone who looks like the type of person to drive both the ball and the whole team forward.  

 

 

Agree on Kasper. A keeper does the vocal work speaking to the defence constantly. Can’t speak to the referee like an outfield player can though. 

Edited by Leeds Fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

 

Agree on Kasper. A keeper does the vocal work speaking to the defence constantly. Can’t speak to the referee like an outfield player can though. 

 

Kasper is a spoilt brat apparently and causes so many issues if he doesn't get things his own way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Kasper is a spoilt brat apparently and causes so many issues if he doesn't get things his own way. 

It doesn't seem apparent to me. Care to elaborate or is this just another way to say you dislike Kasper?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shen said:

It doesn't seem apparent to me. Care to elaborate or is this just another way to say you dislike Kasper?

Dont dislike him at all lol i like him. But if you know anyone in and around the club they will say the same thing!

Edited by les-tah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Kasper is a spoilt brat apparently and causes so many issues if he doesn't get things his own way. 

 

Your point is completely irrelevant to what posted. I was referring to GKs as captains in general, I used Kasper as an example because he’s our keeper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

 

Agree on Kasper. A keeper does the vocal work speaking to the defence constantly. Can’t speak to the referee like an outfield player can though. 

 

Kasper loses his temper very quickly, ideally a captain should be lifting there team not shouting abuse at them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Kasper loses his temper very quickly, ideally a captain should be lifting there team not shouting abuse at them.

 

Did you read what I was replying to, because it wasn’t that I was agreeing that Kasper should become the new captain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

 

Did you read what I was replying to, because it wasn’t that I was agreeing that Kasper should become the new captain. 

I was agreeing with you. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I was agreeing with you. 

 

Ahh, apologies then. Sorry mate it’s been a long day and everyone just seems to want disagree on here for the sake of it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, les-tah said:

Dont dislike him at all lol i like him. But if you know anyone in and around the club they will say the same thing!

 

I don't, but I'm taking it you do? It seems like a hollow phrase to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve never liked Strikers or goalkeepers being captains. Defenders lead from the back and midfielders are (literally) in the middle of everything, so taking all that into consideration I’d go with either Maguire or Iborra whose English is way better now than it was when he joined us (obviously).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×