Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Deal with Adidas confirmed and home shirt revealed

1 hour ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Is Wes in any of the photos? Maybe he is off this summer? 

So it seems he was part of the photo shoot, plus there's this quote:

Wes Morgan, Club captain: "It's excellent. Obviously we have a new partner in adidas and the colour is spot on, it feels good and I can't wait to wear it on a matchday. A new kit is a reminder that we have an exciting season on the horizon and it's a refreshing change. I look forward to being in an adidas kit and hopefully we can achieve something in this kit."

https://www.lcfc.com/news/695840/lcfcs-201819-adidas-home-kit-the-players-verdict

You can also make out Fuchs, Iborra, Maguire, Vardy, James, Silva, Choudhury, Mahrez, Okazaki, Simpson, Schmeichel, Diabaté and Chilwell:

https://www.lcfc.com/galleries/696513/leicester-citys-201819-adidas-home-kit

Plus "Jumpin' Jack Flash" Ndidi, and Gray, Jakupovic and Iheanacho on Facebook.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I like it, makes it a bit more feminine don't you think? 

just seen it on the website - it's like the whole top half of the shirt is missing. 

will be some cleavage on show for sure which is nice and feminine, indeed. lol

Steep price for that shirt which is uninspiring.

Its as if they just took a random blue adidas shirt and threw some badges on it. Here we go lcfc kit 2018-2019.

Maybe i got to let it grow on me or see the away/3rd kit before i commit to buying or waiting it out a season.

Right now my mind says 6/10.

Queue the plastic comments. Thank you

Edited by Jattdogg

35 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I like it, makes it a bit more feminine don't you think? 

The shape of it is very feminine and I like that aspect as it’s fitted but I’m not a big fan of the cleavage. They need to show a girl wearing it so we can judge just how low it is, then people can decide if it’s too much or not. 

Just now, Katy said:

The shape of it is very feminine and I like that aspect as it’s fitted but I’m not a big fan of the cleavage. They need to show a girl wearing it so we can judge just how low it is, then people can decide if it’s too much or not. 

Good point, maybe there will be a lady's manakin in the shop with it on. Hope so. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Katy said:

The shape of it is very feminine and I like that aspect as it’s fitted but I’m not a big fan of the cleavage. They need to show a girl wearing it so we can judge just how low it is, then people can decide if it’s too much or not

If men arent buying for their own daughters  they wont complain lol