Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Deal with Adidas confirmed and home shirt revealed

On 03/06/2018 at 11:34, Jamiebux said:

Just seen this Bayern Munich ladies replica jersey on Adidas website. So I’m sure this type will be also available. 

276C935F-E186-4ECE-A77A-B2AD7351626C.png

Our ladies plunging V neck with those shorts. 

It's the Sepp Blatter women's football vision coming true. 

50 minutes ago, davieG said:

Someones view of all the kits they're not keen on our away kit.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/uk-sport-news/every-kit-rated-chelsea-liverpool-1748218

So this guy slates Cardiff’s away shirt 3/10 and yet Wolves away 10/10 and it’s the same template and almost the same colour!! :dunno: Muppet lol 

Edited by Jamiebux

1 hour ago, Jamiebux said:

So this guy slates Cardiff’s away shirt 3/10 and yet Wolves away 10/10 and it’s the same template and almost the same colour!! :dunno: Muppet lol 

It's the Bristol Post.... clearly just ironic. 

2 hours ago, Jamiebux said:

Bless him. That article is the closest either Bristol team will ever get to the Premier League.

wonder if anyone can do me a favour who has the new home/away shirt 

im 6ft 6 with a long body and have problems with tops being to short 

im going to need maybe a 2xl the puma one was just the right length 

does anybody have the new one who can measure the length from back of collar to bottom of back please 

im 200 miles away so cant just pop down to the shop to try one on as going to have to be postal order 

cheers 

8 hours ago, dorsetboy said:

does anybody have the new one who can measure the length from back of collar to bottom of back please 

im 200 miles away so cant just pop down to the shop to try one on as going to have to be postal order 

cheers 

One thing to bear in mind is that i'm not sure how much the length is determined by the size. 

I looked at the medium and large and the only difference was the width. The length was identical on both shirts. I opted for the medium in the end as I preferred a more fitted look. Might be worth ordering online and trying at home as they'll be bound by the distance selling regulations so should be easy to return so long as you are prompt in sending the item back. 

9 hours ago, dorsetboy said:

cheers 

I am pretty sure Adidas shirts tend to fall a bit longer than most others but that may be dependant on which Adidas design it is I guess. Have you checked if measurements exist on Adidas site?

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am pretty sure Adidas shirts tend to fall a bit longer than most others but that may be dependant on which Adidas design it is I guess. Have you checked if measurements exist on Adidas site?

yeah they just have chest,waist and hip 

usually most sizes come in the same length my lad had a puma l and i had 5xl but both were the same length 

ha ha and before anyone says why the heck are you ordering a 2xl in adidas when you had a 5xl in a puma which were even bigger sizes it will never fit 

ive been on a super strict diet of no fat and eating super healthy for a year and lost 12 stone in 12 months :)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, dorsetboy said:

cheers 

Email the fan help line and ask them to check them for you.

• Thanks 1

On 05/07/2018 at 13:47, Smiffy Fox said:

It looks like all of the training kit has been reduced in price from when I looked yesterday. White jacket is now £45 and polo shirt is £38. 

Much better, that's about what I would be willing to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if the sleeve sponsor was a one or two year deal?

Kind of hoping we (enforced by Adidas) go down the route of just a plain white logo, or force whoever we pick to go down that route.

That purple nonsense was the pits next season, especially when their actual logo would have worked fine plain white!  

23 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Anyone been to buy the shirt, ask Premier League badges and end up with the Prem patch on one sleeve only? That happened to me. I didn’t check the shirt until I got home, looks stupid, why would anyone want only one sleeve with a badge?!

...because the other sleeve will have a sponsor on.

15 minutes ago, Ricey said:

...because the other sleeve will have a sponsor on.

I thought that afterwards, but I did ask for badges, plural. The sponsor wasn't offered and I didn’t think to ask as I thought I was getting two Prem badges - would rather have had the sponsor than one blank sleeve lol I take it they will put another badge or sponsor on if I take the shirt back in at a later date?