Sign in to follow this  
Tuna

Non League Football 2018 - 19

Boro managed to put together a decent 0-0 at Ashton United today, not bad considering as the starting XI playing today never played together before. Created plenty of chances and could have won. 

What a result for Blyth Spartans after losing their opening two matches and criticism from the manager, they thrash Chester 8-1 today.

Everyone’s favourite non league soap opera is back again. Glenn Tamplin sacks the manager Harry Wheeler at Billericay after their first league loss of the season. They are 3rd.....

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Hereford have sacked Peter Beadle, 3 consecutive promotions and a cup win but they haven't won in 5 matches this season so of course he had to go :facepalm:

35 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hereford have sacked Peter Beadle, 3 consecutive promotions and a cup win but they haven't won in 5 matches this season so of course he had to go :facepalm:

Seems harsh on the face of it but I'm only being a tiny bit hyperbolic when I say most people on this forum could've managed Hereford to the promotions they've gained since the phoenix club was formed.

The leagues they've competed in have essentially been write offs before the season started.

44 minutes ago, Langston said:

Seems harsh on the face of it but I'm only being a tiny bit hyperbolic when I say most people on this forum could've managed Hereford to the promotions they've gained since the phoenix club was formed.

The leagues they've competed in have essentially been write offs before the season started.

The first season they had was the hardest but agree on the quality of the next two divisions. 

However, we aren’t even out of September yet and Hereford would do well to stabilise. They won’t go much further with their death trap of a stadium

• Like 1