Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 U23s, Development, U19s etc

2 hours ago, nwl fox said:

I see DJ is not even in the Hibs squad today. With a potential ban coming up for the incident in the last match bit worrying that this loan could turn out a bit of a wasted opportunity... 

DJ got a 2 match ban for a (horrific) studs up tackle he made on a Celtic player in the match last week !  He came on as Sub at 65 minutes, made the tackle at 83 mins and got a Yellow Card.  The SFA reviewed the incident and gave him the ban !

Edited by bald reynard

6 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

DJ got a 2 match ban for a (horrific) studs up tackle he made on a Celtic player in the match last week !  He came on as Sub at 65 minutes, made the tackle at 83 mins and got a Yellow Card.  The SFA reviewed the incident and gave him the ban !

He was given a 2 match ban last week, which Hibs are appealing.  He wasn't in the squad against Raith today though, because he was injured.  I think he might have picked up the injury, making that tackle!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bald reynard said:

As I understand it Hibs have appealed it though so he was available today

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1054476/tickets-available-online-for-derby-u23s-clash

Leicester City supporters can purchase tickets online for the Development Squad's Premier League 2 fixture against Derby County at King Power Stadium on Friday (7pm GMT kick-off).

- Tickets are available for the Development Squad's clash with Derby County
- The Rams visit King Power Stadium in Premier League 2 on Friday (7pm GMT kick-off)
- Leicester City's youngsters defeated Derby 2-0 at Pride Park Stadium in September
- Supporters can buy tickets, priced at £3 for Adults and £1 for Concessions, online now

The Foxes, who currently sit third in Premier League 2 Division 1, can close to within one point of leaders Everton with a victory over the Rams.

In September, City defeated Derby 2-0 at Pride Park Stadium, courtesy of Raúl Uche Rubio's opener and a Joe Bateman own goal.

Supporters can now secure their tickets to Friday's fixture online.

Tickets are priced at £3 for Adults and £1 for Concessions, while free LCFC TV coverage will also be available. 

Supporter with disabilities are priced as above plus a FREE Companion. Tickets are currently available in Block B1 in the West Stand.

If Lofty's a footballer then I must be in the team against Palace.

Have we ever had a striker as bad as him.

I don't like to judge young players too quickly as they can improve drastically at different ages but apart from being a big awkward lump irritating defenders I just don't see what he offers or where his skills lie even his heading is atrocious.