Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 U23s, Development, U19s etc

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Live stream

That Tavares in CM reminds me of Tielemans. Fantastic dribbling, hasn’t given the ball away and has played some lovely through balls. 

Apparently he’s one of two players outside of Benfica, Porto and Sporting playing for Portugal’s u18s who really do produce some great talent...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

That Tavares in CM reminds me of Tielemans. Fantastic dribbling, hasn’t given the ball away and has played some lovely through balls. 

Apparently he’s one of two players outside of Benfica, Porto and Sporting playing for Portugal’s u18s who really do produce some great talent...

Yeah, I heard he was good about a year ago. Seen him a few times now and he looks pure sauce. Theres a lot of rumours of clubs abroad that want him as we are yet to sort a pro deal with him. Silly.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, I heard he was good about a year ago. Seen him a few times now and he looks pure sauce. Theres a lot of rumours of clubs abroad that want him as we are yet to sort a pro deal with him. Silly.

Tavares would probably be our second most technically gifted CM behind Tielemans if he was in the first team.

Ok maybe that was a bit over the top, but the lad was on a different level to everyone else tonight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

I actually think the first team manager should watch every u23 games and probably u18 too so he knows what we have coming through 

Puel watched loads of U23 and I expect BR will too. 

Not sure if Puel watched any U18, maybe this game was just convenient to get to, being at the KP.

I don’t think Ranieri bothered? Ignoring the academy seemed to be an issue with him at Leicester, Nantes and Fulham.