Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

62k profit so far from Spanish league and other league investments for Koke. 

Buying Netos at 1.3-1.5k and them selling for 5k plus with more to sell is lovely. Still got another 15 or so players to shift. 

Yeah cheers for the tip. Savic and Aduriz didn’t make me much, but I made 1k profit per Carvalho and 3k profit per Neto. Only about 25k profit overall but it all helps and made the SBC itself cheap. Thanks.

Football and gaming are becoming inseparable
Footballers love gaming. Gamers love football. We look at this modern-day sporting marriage with Leicester's Christian Fuchs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/e93c2303-15e9-4c48-a7fb-9c5362427910

50 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Won my first Fifa 19 Squad Battle at World Class level today.

Admittedly it was vs a 61 rated team with 23 chem but they all count!

Squad Battle difficulties are a strange kind of animal - they do tell you that the difficulty is often higher than the one on show.

I know how you feel - feels like an odd accomplishment, beating lowly teams on that setting 1-0, or grinding out other results... :nigel:

2 hours ago, brookfox said:

Won my first Fifa 19 Squad Battle at World Class level today.

Admittedly it was vs a 61 rated team with 23 chem but they all count!

Good work!! Give Legendary a try next time you have an easier opponent, I find it sometimes easier to beat that level, as they actually try and attack and leave gaps at the back.  World Class always seems to park the bus, and they are so difficult to break down

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

62k profit so far from Spanish league and other league investments for Koke. 

Buying Netos at 1.3-1.5k and them selling for 5k plus with more to sell is lovely. Still got another 15 or so players to shift. 

Is it too late to jump on this mate?

27 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

How I like to beat "cheaters" that play with two people on two separate controllers...

Playing with your friend is cheating? lol

I personally like playing two people playing together. If they're very, very good at it it can be devastating but if they're not (and most people aren't) you should thrash them. 

They tend to pull their defenders absolutely all over the place. 

i only managed to pick up 6 swap deal players, should i use them now or hold them in case they bring=g it back in the future?

also,, if anyone on xbox wants de gea, im selling mine for a bargain price so i can complete an SBC. do me a favour lol 

Edited by Beliall

58 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Playing with your friend is cheating? lol

I personally like playing two people playing together. If they're very, very good at it it can be devastating but if they're not (and most people aren't) you should thrash them. 

They tend to pull their defenders absolutely all over the place. 

That‘s my thinking, too.

At first, it seems an absolutely genius idea to play with a „one-man“ advantage, but once the game starts, they usually stand in each other‘s way and the coordination is tricky.

On a roll in Divisions today, closing in on WL qualification.

15 hours ago, Beliall said:

i only managed to pick up 6 swap deal players, should i use them now or hold them in case they bring=g it back in the future?

also,, if anyone on xbox wants de gea, im selling mine for a bargain price so i can complete an SBC. do me a favour lol

Use them quickly. 

They're doing it every month but the players you earn in October are unique to October. Sadly. 

They should have done it so you can play more casually and pick up a 12 card player eventually over time but standard ea. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Use them quickly. 

They're doing it every month but the players you earn in October are unique to October. Sadly. 

They should have done it so you can play more casually and pick up a 12 card player eventually over time but standard ea. 

most of the sbc's are geared that way this year, i was looking forward to working otwards an icon over the coourse of the year,, but now if i want one i have 30 days per. which is stupid. anyway, i guessed that was the case, got januzaj and a pack of cards

17 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Has anyone done any of the league SBCs? Looking at the player rewards and packs it looks like a lot of effort for little return.

Any worth doing?

Depends on which one you're doing - just check the reward for each team you complete. There's a few that offer better packs than others. Finish them first, I guess.