Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Older people don't like what younger people wear shock horror lol 

You know the fan base is feeling vaguely positive when the most they can moan about is young people's dress sense lol

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Older people don't like what younger people wear shock horror lol 

lol I know.

Plain yellow hoodie and a cap and a long sleeve white top with a bit of a collar and a cap is apparently dressing like shit.

Deary me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Ha ha ha, not rolled my cardigans out yet ? I have a gauge....do they look bigger c**ts than we did in the 80s, it's a close run thing ?

In the 80’s?  All Burberry’d up an that?  Rocking the Benetton, flashing the Fila?  Nah mate, we woz rockin it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I am ashamed even to admit this but if I remember correctly this was the first single (cassette) I actually went out and bought myself with my own money.  In my defence I was only 11 but that's probably not quite young enough to excuse my behaviour.  X

Not as good as ‘deep deep down’

(was that East 17?)

:D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adster said:

What is this stupid ****ing hand gesture every bandwagon footballer is doing nowadays? It's like they're trying to get someone to call them?

I don't get it? 

I know.  Reminds me of Babestation...

...Or so I'm told.  :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Adster said:

What is this stupid ****ing hand gesture every bandwagon footballer is doing nowadays? It's like they're trying to get someone to call them?

I don't get it? 

It's called the Shaka hand sign. It's a Hawaiian/surfer thing, I think.

1 minute ago, murphy said:

What?  Stone Roses, Oasis, Prodigy, Blur, Whigfield.   Life was grand.

Haha, well if I am to be a pedant....

......the only decent Stone Roses album was late 80s not early 90s and Oasis and Blur were certainly more mid than early 90s (by the time they became more well known at least).  Oh, and Oasis are the definition of boring.   But aye, Whigfield was fvcking class like me duck, I'll give you that.  X

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Haha, well if I am to be a pedant....

......the only decent Stone Roses album was late 80s not early 90s and Oasis and Blur were certainly more mid than early 90s (by the time they became more well known at least).  Oh, and Oasis are the definition of boring.   But aye, Whigfield was fvcking class like me duck, I'll give you that.  X

Ooh...I have to bite my tongue really hard and stop myself from dragging this OT....

So anyway.  James Maddison.  Great player, silly hat.