Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

16 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

I totally respect you disagree and that’s fair enough.i just find him a little frustrating sometimes with his corners that sometimes come to nothing also his freekicks.when other times he can take amazing free kicks like at the weekend same with corners.ive said he’s learning which I totally respect and I’m excited to see what the future holds for him.i just said I think his head is abit to big for his shoulders with certain things he does and he comes across as arrogant sometimes with certain things he does on the pitch.but the best players are arrogant look at pogba he’s got the biggest head around and he’s amazing.as I said I may or used the wrong wrongs at some point that maybe got some peoples backs up but that wasn’t my intention.im a city fan just like you lot I’m one of you so why would I want to purposely winde you up!

I respect your comments regarding corners but I think very few corners come to much. Statistically his corners are no worse than other's in the league, it is just you see them more often and maybe concentrate on the bad ones more than the good.  Corners are very rarely scored when you look at the stats.

Regarding his attitude I just don't see him in the way you do, he is a young kid with millions in the bank, were I him I would be a massive nobhead.  He seems to me no more arrogant that a lot of other footballers and in all the interviews I have seen his attitude seems good.

Thank you for responding, this forum too often descends into name calling from either sides so good to have an actual conversation.  X

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I said he was garbage in a game. That was my view. Is that against your rules ? 

Of course not, you can say exactly what you wish to, I believe what you have done there is create a straw man.  Firstly, "He was garbage in that game" is very different to "his IS utter dogshite and prances around like a fairy".  Secondly, even if you did say something which I deemed "offensive" I have never said that is not allowed or that I have become the self appointed bastion of light on the forum creating "my rules", we are both better than pretending that is the case.  I am merely saying that if someone says something like that they cannot get too upset and offended if someone disagrees with them.  I am all for free speech, never censorship.  X

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I respect your comments regarding corners but I think very few corners come to much. Statistically his corners are no worse than other's in the league, it is just you see them more often and maybe concentrate on the bad ones more than the good.  Corners are very rarely scored when you look at the stats.

Regarding his attitude I just don't see him in the way you do, he is a young kid with millions in the bank, were I him I would be a massive nobhead.  He seems to me no more arrogant that a lot of other footballers and in all the interviews I have seen his attitude seems good.

Thank you for responding, this forum too often descends into name calling from either sides so good to have an actual conversation.  X

I think I’d be a nob head to if I had money like that and I think most footballers are arrogant I live near the training ground and see them most days and say morning and nine times out of ten they just blank me like I’m nothing but that’s how it is sadly.and sadly people do tend to start getting mouthy when their sat behind a keyboard.but as I said in previous posts it wasn’t my intention to winde anyone up or cause offence.

• Like 1

Just now, lcfc matt said:

I think I’d be a nob head to if I had money like that and I think most footballers are arrogant I live near the training ground and see them most days and say morning and nine times out of ten they just blank me like I’m nothing but that’s how it is sadly.and sadly people do tend to start getting mouthy when their sat behind a keyboard.but as I said in previous posts it wasn’t my intention to winde anyone up or cause offence.

Ha, this is me with everyone.  Although I do walk around with my tiny willy hanging out so maybe my own fault?

With regards to Maddison, I think he is a very promising young player who has had a very reasonable first season and am excited to see how good he can become.  I fully expect England caps to come next season for him.  X

8 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

Im shocked the players are wondering around aylestone for you to even say morning to themlollol 

Edited by les-tah
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Im shocked the players are wondering around aylestone for you to even say morning to themlollol 

When I sat wondering round Aylestone I mean filling the car up with petrol then getting back on the road as quickly as possible ?

1 minute ago, murphy said:

I just wonder where this 'arrogance' or 'nob' thing came from?  Assuming none of us know him personally?

I don't do twitter but occasionally his twitter comments get posted elsewhere and he seems pretty level headed, such as defending ref Oliver's dishing out that yellow card, remembering his former clubs in good luck messages.  The Sophie business shows a kid with a good heart.

I just don't get it.

young, rich and dresses in a certain way and people have decided the's a knob because of that, if people had 1st hand stories we'd be hearing them

• Like 3

1 minute ago, murphy said:

I just wonder where this 'arrogance' or 'nob' thing came from?  Assuming none of us know him personally?

I don't do twitter but occasionally his twitter comments get posted elsewhere and he seems pretty level headed, such as defending ref Oliver's dishing out that yellow card, remembering his former clubs in good luck messages.  The Sophie business shows a kid with a good heart.

I just don't get it.

Any player who shows any sort of self-confidence or doesn't spend all game sprinting around the pitch like a lunatic must be lazy and arrogant unfortunately. It's the Leicester way

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Ha, this is me with everyone.  Although I do walk around with my tiny willy hanging out so maybe my own fault?

With regards to Maddison, I think he is a very promising young player who has had a very reasonable first season and am excited to see how good he can become.  I fully expect England caps to come next season for him.  X

Is that kinda a Oxymoron (if it was 3 words)

Im not sure a Micro-penis can can hang

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lcfc matt said:

I live near the training ground and see them most days and say morning and nine times out of ten they just blank me like I’m nothing. 

Ah, that's important context, and makes much more sense of your frustration. I can now understand where you're coming from if you've had that experience. 

12 minutes ago, murphy said:

I just don't get it.

A friend of mine interviewed him and described him as more confident than the average footballer. Theres probably something there.

You need a bit of it, i've no doubt he might seem a bit of a tosser but virtually every young bloke with that much cash in the pocket would be. 

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Ah, that's important context, and makes much more sense of your frustration. I can now understand where you're coming from if you've had that experience. 

I’ve lived here for over 17 years so I’ve seen many players come and go and tried to speak to most of them and ask for autographs and pictures for my nephew and got completely blanked.which isn’t an excuse for me to bad mouth them but yes it is frustrating when I fork out money for tickets and pay for shirts with there names on the back etc 

13 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

I’ve lived here for over 17 years so I’ve seen many players come and go and tried to speak to most of them and ask for autographs and pictures for my nephew and got completely blanked.which isn’t an excuse for me to bad mouth them but yes it is frustrating when I fork out money for tickets and pay for shirts with there names on the back etc 

Yes, I totally get that. 

28 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

young, rich and dresses in a certain way and people have decided the's a knob because of that, if people had 1st hand stories we'd be hearing them

I’ve got one from his days when he was in Aberdeen....

4 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Mate I think there comments are slight "banter".  No one is saying that you cannot have an opinion ,they are just disagreeing with yours.  Free speech doesn't mean you can just say what you want without comeback.  It means you can say what you want and that others can challenge it.  Comments like "log out" are just silly and I think you have taken them a little too seriously.  Some of your criticisms of him seem a little over the top or without factual basis and people are challenging you on that.  They are not saying you cannot have an opinion but they want to challenge your beliefs.  Some folk may have gone over the top but some of your comments bordered on personally offensive towards Maddison and some people think that is not on.  What actual facts and statistics do you have to back up your views of Maddison?  I disagree with most of your comments so far but I am always interested in hearing alternate viewpoints.

refuse to read. no X.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

Albrighton isn’t up his own backside and doesn’t try to showboat and prance around like a fairy he keeps his football simple.but once again the Maddison lovers won’t appreciate my comments but hey ho.

'ave iiitt!

SafeArtisticGalapagossealion-size_restri

2 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

3 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

When I sat wondering round Aylestone I mean filling the car up with petrol then getting back on the road as quickly as possible ?

21 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

Love this forum people are entitled to an opinion if you don’t like it then go and follow your new bff on Instagram and tell him how much you love his one  great free kick he scored out of others he’s kicked up.i didn’t asked you to agree with my comments.i couldn’t give a rats arse if you like them or not I was simply putting my opinion across that’s all.you can go back to your Maddison fan club now goodnight ?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Of course they are, couldn't agree more. However, there is absolutely no need for the personal foul mouthed diatribe used by some. Lack of education I guess.

i have been on this message board board for many years and i can promise you that was nothing compared to some of the things said over the years . lol

Edited by MPH
  • Haha 1